Local24 SSP

April 2019 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

849 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Goldy said:

The problem I see is if you post county and outback it’s obvious.  

just curious... whats obvious about saying outback AC? Or are you saying its obvious with the pic he posted?

18 mins ago, DragonsLax48 said:

just curious... whats obvious about saying outback AC? Or are you saying its obvious with the pic he posted?

Questions posted in the wrong month don't count!

36 mins ago, DragonsLax48 said:

So if i say moco outback. There is a long stretch i get it. But id you say the river its more than obvious. 

Look we had 117k+ views in april.  And there arent that many active posters.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

14 hours ago, Sudsy said:

The only people who might think your post is "obvious" are the ones who know where you fish

My Dad fished either alone or with me from both boat and land 90% of the time and used to have a saying in his signature on the other Barn site ... "I fish alone because a lot of people don't like me. And the ones who do like me, I don't want them to know my spots" ... RIP Dad. 

Raised me the right way :laugh:

Edited by PhilCVG

47 mins ago, PhilCVG said:

My Dad fished either alone or with me from both boat and land 90% of the time and used to have a saying in his signature on the other Barn site ... "I fish alone because a lot of people don't like me. And the ones who do like me, I don't want them to know my spots" ... RIP Dad. 

Raised me the right way :laugh:

One of my closest friends, who was an Irish curmudgeon, told me once "I only trust two people. One of them is me and the other is you; and I'm not so sure about you!" RIP Ray. 

18 hours ago, Goldy said:

The problem I see is if you post county and outback it’s obvious.  

Then why say anything? Why even have this board if we can't help each other out as a community? A little paranoia goes a long way, and so does a little community building. If a person considers the entire bay their 'secret spot," they've got issues.