riverrunner

Susquehanna 2019 - 2020

44 posts in this topic

^^^^ One of my favorite colors. Home made ? Did you ever try craft fur ? Wet and out of the water they look like chit. In the water they give off a magical flutter.  

On 4/12/2019 at 5:03 PM, riverrunner said:

^^^^ One of my favorite colors. Home made ? Did you ever try craft fur ? Wet and out of the water they look like chit. In the water they give off a magical flutter.  

This one was from Hawgheads (good dudes in there, btw). I've never tied my own hairjigs, but I have a feeling that is going to change next winter. It's been my most productive lure/color this spring and with all this "slow and slower" fishing Ive been doing, Ive left a good many of them on the bottom of the river. 

Had to go to Wilkes Barre today then over to Thompsontown and down to Gettysburg.  Decided it would be a good idea to toss my rod in the truck.

Or not :rolleyes:

Was a nice ride till I hit the construction on 11.   Got to see Toby's hometown.  Nothing was fishable till I seen a small creek in Adams County.

Got off till Monday.  Snakeheads may be on the agenda at some point.

1 hour ago, DerrickT said:

Had to go to Wilkes Barre today then over to Thompsontown and down to Gettysburg.  Decided it would be a good idea to toss my rod in the truck.

Or not :rolleyes:

Was a nice ride till I hit the construction on 11.   Got to see Toby's hometown.  Nothing was fishable till I seen a small creek in Adams County.

Got off till Monday.  Snakeheads may be on the agenda at some point.

Hey buddy, welcome to Juniata County! :-) Haha... I wish flows were better up this way... we got blown out earlier this week and more rain coming Friday. Things were getting pretty good though! Hit me up if ur heading back this way sometime.

i was actually up in Berwick today... did lots of driving along the rivers today! 

11 hours ago, TJones said:

Hey buddy, welcome to Juniata County! :-) Haha... I wish flows were better up this way... we got blown out earlier this week and more rain coming Friday. Things were getting pretty good though! Hit me up if ur heading back this way sometime.

i was actually up in Berwick today... did lots of driving along the rivers today! 

Not sure when I will get back up that way.  We don't do many jobs up that direction.  Logged over 400 miles yesterday in 10 hours.  Same story here with the creeks but they had cleared up during the week.  Guess I'll get my fishing in today and tomorrow cause they want another 2 inches of rain tomorrow into Saturday.

If we are gonna run this pattern again this year its gonna suck.

I always said the next state record flathead would come out of the river.

Currently pending new state record, caught from the congowingo pond on the Pa side.

Screenshot_20190418-074103_Facebook.jpg

On 4/18/2019 at 8:13 AM, DerrickT said:

I always said the next state record flathead would come out of the river.

Currently pending new state record, caught from the congowingo pond on the Pa side.

Screenshot_20190418-074103_Facebook.jpg

You called that one! Henceforth to be called... “Nostra-Derrick” :th: