LeeSHF

WTB Youth waders

24 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, LeeSHF said:

I believe she’s a size 3 or 4 and she’s 10 years old. 

I have a pair that may fit, and if they work, you can have 'em free. I dug 'em out of storage last week, and I don't think they fit my daughter anymore, but I got them when was about that size. I have to check to make sure they're too small for her, and to make sure they are in decent condition (I think so, but I wanna check). They're breathable bootfoots, I think from Cabelas, and are about three years old, but might have been worn a total of three times. I just have to make sure they didn't dry rot, or get damaged while they were in storage. And I'm in Philly too, so you can pick them up.

I will do it over the weekend, but do me a favor: quote me here if I haven't posted by about Sunday. Remind me in case I forget. Because if they will work for you, I'd much rather they get used than sit somewhere and go bad. Cheers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, Belmo said:

I have a pair that may fit, and if they work, you can have 'em free. I dug 'em out of storage last week, and I don't think they fit my daughter anymore, but I got them when was about that size. I have to check to make sure they're too small for her, and to make sure they are in decent condition (I think so, but I wanna check). They're breathable bootfoots, I think from Cabelas, and are about three years old, but might have been worn a total of three times. I just have to make sure they didn't dry rot, or get damaged while they were in storage. And I'm in Philly too, so you can pick them up.

I will do it over the weekend, but do me a favor: quote me here if I haven't posted by about Sunday. Remind me in case I forget. Because if they will work for you, I'd much rather they get used than sit somewhere and go bad. Cheers.  

Belmo, that would be awesome! Let me know and we can meet up in the area somewhere. Thank you so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belmo said:

Where in Philly are you? I'm in Roxborough.

In NorthEast. Near fox chase area. About 20-25 mins away I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 10:28 AM, Belmo said:

Where in Philly are you? I'm in Roxborough.

We’re you able to come up with the waders? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, LeeSHF said:

We’re you able to come up with the waders? Thanks

I forgot! Sorry. Will do it tonight. Remind me if I forget again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Belmo said:

I forgot! Sorry. Will do it tonight. Remind me if I forget again.

No problem! Let me know. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got a pair of kids neoprene stocking foot waders with boots that were mine a long time ago.  Will let them go real cheap.  Cover shipping and $20 for them? Or meet near LBI, NJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JerseyBros said:

I’ve got a pair of kids neoprene stocking foot waders with boots that were mine a long time ago.  Will let them go real cheap.  Cover shipping and $20 for them? Or meet near LBI, NJ

Are they still waterproof? Have any pictures?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.