Angler #1

Cannabis dangers no one wants to talk about

Rate this topic

401 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, shark lobster said:

Not many have spoken about the risk of loosing your LTC if you have been prescribed mj the chief of police in your town can revoke your right!

I heard about this.

The dangers of going to dispencery and having your id scanned ! It goes into a federal data base feds and local pd can get that info ! I would never step foot in one of those places.

1 hour ago, shark lobster said:

The dangers of going to dispencery and having your id scanned ! It goes into a federal data base feds and local pd can get that info ! I would never step foot in one of those places.

FWIW, the ones I have been in out west want your drivers license, but they don't scan it or do anything else with it.

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 4/13/2019 at 4:07 PM, MakoMike said:

FWIW, the ones I have been in out west want your drivers license, but they don't scan it or do anything else with it.

Went to one in Oregon last week, they scan it in the same file as the medical so it becomes protected by HIPPA laws, or so they say

Edited by stormy monday

51 mins ago, stormy monday said:

Went to one in Oregon last week, they scan it in the same file as the medical so it becomes protected by HIPPA laws, or so they say

I've Never been to one in Oregon, but the ones I have been in in CO just checked my  license just like a bartender would, no scan, no nothing.