WTS Bote Drift Inflatable paddle board real tree camo $850

Stripsettter

WTS Bote Drift Inflatable Paddle Board in Real tree Camo $850.  Discontinued board but retailed for $1250 a couple of years ago. Asking $850 includes PayPal and ground shipping(or will personally drop off anywhere on Long Island or Queens).

This is a light board at under 30lbs, easy to transport, launch anywhere and store anywhere. These inflatables feel like a hard board. Great fly fishing platform  or to keep on your boat for getting into shallow water. It has power pole micro attachment mount for shallow anchoring. The only reason I’m selling is I’m upgrading to a larger, wider inflatable board as I’m a “larger paddler” :) 

Included: Board, handpump, carry bag, SUP paddle, patch kit, sand spear sheath. Does not include rack, paddle sheath or leash.

• Drop-stitch nylon with military-grade PVC skin
  • 32" width
  • 11'6" length
  • 6" thick
  • 28 pounds (no gear)

D821E181-E5DE-4945-8725-503E45797CD3.jpeg

AAF28D6F-D5DC-46E9-97ED-0DCF8EBB51EE.jpeg

17AE0CF6-8F80-492F-88B3-A307E9CD805C.jpeg

No Bait. No Barbs. No Buckets.

Price drop to $800 ground shipped or will deliver to Long Island or Queens. Bote has video of them driving trucks over their inflatables. This has been inflated for months and not lost any pressure. Not a pool toy lol, more like a military grade inflatable. 

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Jason V said:

Interested, if I come down from CT and pickup, what's the best you can do cash.........

I live out near Port Jefferson so you could take the Ferry and I could meet you, or I could meet you at Nassau border if you’re driving around. I would do $650. 

13 hours ago, Kml said:

Price with paddle sheath and sand spear included?

If you would consider. 

I need the spear for my other Bote but will include the paddle sheath. $675 ground shipped. $650 pick up 

It’s barely used and retailed $1250. Fair deal. The only reason I don’t use it is I’m a little heavy for it so I wanted a wider but slower board .I’m 260. You can see my fat ass standing on it in one it the pics. 

• 1 month later...