Frank,

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

Somewhere, deep in my heart, I still harbour some fondness for you, despite your antics and venom, so I’m not feigning concern over your well being here, please take a sabbatical, get yourself together... please don’t continue to add insult to injury for yourself 

On some level it’s truly heartbreaking to watch you do this. 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

3 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

venom?

LOL

Gotta agree, you run around with your hair on fire here and there but I’ve not seen any ‘venom’ either. Plus, I’m pretty sure RR was hitting on you :read:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

1 min ago, TimS said:

Gotta agree, you run around with your hair on fire here and there but I’ve not seen any ‘venom’ either. Plus, I’m pretty sure RR was hitting on you :read:

seems to be the latest ploy to get a reaction,

someone can be having a discussion in a rational fashion and Raider will interject and tell them they are nuts, or crazy, need to calm down, suffering from TDS.

just hoping for a negative reaction,

then they will use it as "proof" they were right.

rinse,

repeat.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Frank,  I'm simply concerned for your welfare here...

You're talking about probable Trump russian money laundering like its March 26th. 2018

It's March 26th 2019 

And the SC just exonerated Trump of all illegal activity related to Russia, it's genuinely a cause for concern  

Edited by RiverRaider

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

15 mins ago, TimS said:

Then you haven't seen his replies to my posts, pure venom, very toxic.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

12 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Then you haven't seen his replies to my posts, pure venom, very toxic.

when you and your troll buddies were posting crap to kill my threads,

it was pissing me off,

and I gave you the response you deserved,

and I got points for it,

then you and your little troll buddies threw a party.......

seems rather pathetic to me.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

9 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

when you and your troll buddies were posting crap to kill my threads,

Which of your troll threads you talking about Frank?

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

5 mins ago, Billybob said:

I'm more concerned about this deep hearted fondness of Raider's than Frank's impending psychosis.

Sometimes the nutty ones are the happiest. 

I like Frank... he makes it very difficult, especially lately, to like him,  but I do. 

Why would that  cause you concern?   

55 mins ago, TimS said:

RR deserves a week off.. he endlessly trolls with that huck fin attitude.. like he's a slow witted dog walking into your living room with a turd stuck to the hair's of his ass ready to sit down.. he know what he's doing but turns to look at you with his goofball grin ..

Image result for retarded dog

GIVE HIM A WEEK

"a high percentage of Bernie's posts involve Jim, homosexuality and/or touching children" :naughty:

2 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

RR deserves a week off.. he endlessly trolls with that huck fin attitude.. like he's a slow witted dog walking into your living room with a turd stuck to the hair's of his ass ready to sit down.. he know what he's doing but turns to look at you with his goofball grin ..

GIVE HIM A WEEK

yup,

he suckered me a few times with his "I don't understand please explain" crap,

it got annoying after a couple weeks,

it's been years of the same crap now.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15