fishfinder401

Pulled the trigger after 2 years

19 posts in this topic

So I finally pulled the trigger on buying  a predator pdl, and so far from the short time i have been able to use it I am loving it!(if you were at the RISAA show friday or saturday, it was the lime green on at the kayak center both)

D8C6D1EC-DED9-4533-A064-1.png.23d765328162f20a4a9c19bbb56acf42.pngBA60FBCA-DFAA-4D45-9AB0-65EA6109F7951.png.0694de538b2c11d592c14c5ea04bef54.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gellfex said:

Nice boat, but that paddle look like its 260cm! Gotta be a bear to paddle, good thing you have pedals.

its 250cm, but to be honest its actually not too bad to paddle! i was kind of surprised haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, fishfinder401 said:

its 250cm, but to be honest its actually not too bad to paddle! i was kind of surprised haha

I guess you're a young strong bear of a guy! If it were me I'd want a paddle that long to have smaller blades than normal, getting the "gear ratio" back to where it should be for a normal cadence. But you'll be pedaling, so.....nevermind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 mins ago, gellfex said:

I guess you're a young strong bear of a guy! If it were me I'd want a paddle that long to have smaller blades than normal, getting the "gear ratio" back to where it should be for a normal cadence. But you'll be pedaling, so.....nevermind.

you would be surprised how easily it paddles i mean i wouldnt choose to paddle it long distance in current, but its doable if necessary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, fishfinder401 said:

So I finally pulled the trigger on buying  a predator pdl, and so far from the short time i have been able to use it I am loving it!

Your Hooked! Good Luck, Go get em...

 

Nice cold water gear you're wearing.... ;)   What state are you in to be dressed like that this time of year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 mins ago, BillZ said:

Your Hooked! Good Luck, Go get em...

 

Nice cold water gear you're wearing.... ;)   What state are you in to be dressed like that this time of year?

Oh I only wear the most advanced cold weather gear, utilises the same technology whales and seals use haha. I'm in RI, it's a small pond though so a very short swim to the bank should something happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 mins ago, RA66 said:

Where are you fishing with no shirt in March?

There was a shirt,  just no sleeves haha.

 

12 mins ago, oceanAddict said:

Congrats! Now put all this knowledge you gained here into modding :)  

Hope to see you on the water one day. 

I plan to be out there a ton this year, although I may go easy on the mudding for now, besides a fishfinder, and a few rod holders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.