fishfinder401

Pulled the trigger after 2 years

19 posts in this topic

So I finally pulled the trigger on buying  a predator pdl, and so far from the short time i have been able to use it I am loving it!(if you were at the RISAA show friday or saturday, it was the lime green on at the kayak center both)

D8C6D1EC-DED9-4533-A064-1.png.23d765328162f20a4a9c19bbb56acf42.pngBA60FBCA-DFAA-4D45-9AB0-65EA6109F7951.png.0694de538b2c11d592c14c5ea04bef54.png

2 hours ago, gellfex said:

Nice boat, but that paddle look like its 260cm! Gotta be a bear to paddle, good thing you have pedals.

its 250cm, but to be honest its actually not too bad to paddle! i was kind of surprised haha

19 mins ago, fishfinder401 said:

its 250cm, but to be honest its actually not too bad to paddle! i was kind of surprised haha

I guess you're a young strong bear of a guy! If it were me I'd want a paddle that long to have smaller blades than normal, getting the "gear ratio" back to where it should be for a normal cadence. But you'll be pedaling, so.....nevermind.

15 mins ago, gellfex said:

I guess you're a young strong bear of a guy! If it were me I'd want a paddle that long to have smaller blades than normal, getting the "gear ratio" back to where it should be for a normal cadence. But you'll be pedaling, so.....nevermind.

you would be surprised how easily it paddles i mean i wouldnt choose to paddle it long distance in current, but its doable if necessary 

17 hours ago, fishfinder401 said:

So I finally pulled the trigger on buying  a predator pdl, and so far from the short time i have been able to use it I am loving it!

Your Hooked! Good Luck, Go get em...

Nice cold water gear you're wearing.... ;)   What state are you in to be dressed like that this time of year?

43 mins ago, BillZ said:

Your Hooked! Good Luck, Go get em...

Nice cold water gear you're wearing.... ;)   What state are you in to be dressed like that this time of year?

Oh I only wear the most advanced cold weather gear, utilises the same technology whales and seals use haha. I'm in RI, it's a small pond though so a very short swim to the bank should something happen

22 mins ago, RA66 said:

Where are you fishing with no shirt in March?

There was a shirt,  just no sleeves haha.

12 mins ago, oceanAddict said:

Congrats! Now put all this knowledge you gained here into modding :)  

Hope to see you on the water one day. 

I plan to be out there a ton this year, although I may go easy on the mudding for now, besides a fishfinder, and a few rod holders