flylikabird

Cam Newton Giving Up Sex

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

The ultimate dildo of the NFL is looking for attention again in the media has proclaimed to give up sex for a month to cleanse his brain.   Ya like that's gonna help!

"In March—I hope this is an adult crowd, it looks like it—no climax," Newton said.

Newton noted that he wanted to do something challenging on the heels of undergoing shoulder surgery, and added, "So now when the season comes around, it makes my mind stronger.  I feel like if I go back and I say I did those things, I'm mentally stronger."

This dude is a total tool!

cam newton 2019.jpg

At his age, giving up sex for a month is more likely to choke his brain with desperation then to cleanse or clean it.  I hope his wife doesn't mind sticky handkerchiefs in the laundry.

Are you Chittin me. He's getting very nervous about his team bring in another QB to compete for QB position. Total loser...

Posted (edited) · Report post

48 mins ago, Deep Hole said:

They call him SCAM NEWTON down south.

That's actually being too kind.   He's got a pretty hot wife too.  He reminds me too much of O.J. with his ego but nowhere near as talented as The Juice.   Thinks he's Superman but NOPE...  more like Stuper duck! 

Edited by flylikabird

13 hours ago, Phil K said:

He probably just saw Rocky for the first time.

LOL ... good one!

In the NFL you want a QB with talent, and if you want to win that he also needs to NOT be a dope or a tool.

18 hours ago, flylikabird said:

The ultimate dildo of the NFL is looking for attention again in the media has proclaimed to give up sex for a month to cleanse his brain.   Ya like that's gonna help!

"In March—I hope this is an adult crowd, it looks like it—no climax," Newton said.

Newton noted that he wanted to do something challenging on the heels of undergoing shoulder surgery, and added, "So now when the season comes around, it makes my mind stronger.  I feel like if I go back and I say I did those things, I'm mentally stronger."

This dude is a total tool!

cam newton 2019.jpg

If I dressed like that, giving up sex for a month would be a smooth transition..........

He was on top of the world...Mr. Dab...got his ass handed to him in the Superbowl and never came back.

dabbing.jpg

Newton's hat look's like he just got back from watching the eagles at the Conowingo Dam.  SPLAT!