NJTramcar

NEW 2019 Tail Hooks and Tail Flags

43 posts in this topic

Fix up the back of your plugs with new tail hooks or tail flags.

 

All tail hooks and tail flags are just $3.00 each plus shipping

 

Tail Hooks

 

Sizes:     2/0 - 8/0

Colors:   one, two, or three colors, your choice of white, red, chartreuse, dark green, pink, orange, brown, olive, black, blue, light blue, purple, grey, yellow

Flash:     comes with crystal flash or colored to match plug

   

Don't see the colors you are looking for, just ask.  Custom patterns done at no extra cost!

Hook:     VMC 9171 Open Eye Siwash

 

Tail Flags

 

Sizes:     (No sizes and this is a flag for movement, there is no hook, this is a common question)

Colors:   one, two, or three colors, your choice of white, red, chartreuse, dark green, pink, orange, brown, olive, black, blue, light blue, purple, grey, yellow

 

Don't see the colors you are looking for, just ask.  Custom patterns done at no extra cost!

Hook:     Varies but all are a quality brand (typically VMC 9171NI or Mustad 34081)

Flash:     comes with crystal flash or colored to match plug

 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2019 at 10:55 AM, NJTramcar said:

Fix up the back of your plugs with new tail hooks or tail flags.

 

All tail hooks and tail flags are just $3.00 each plus shipping

 

Tail Hooks

 

Sizes:     2/0 - 8/0

Colors:   one, two, or three colors, your choice of white, red, chartreuse, dark green, pink, orange, brown, olive, black, blue, light blue, purple, grey, yellow

Flash:     comes with crystal flash or colored to match plug

   

Don't see the colors you are looking for, just ask.  Custom patterns done at no extra cost!

Hook:     VMC 9171 Open Eye Siwash

 

Tail Flags

 

Sizes:     (No sizes and this is a flag for movement, there is no hook, this is a common question)

Colors:   one, two, or three colors, your choice of white, red, chartreuse, dark green, pink, orange, brown, olive, black, blue, light blue, purple, grey, yellow

 

Don't see the colors you are looking for, just ask.  Custom patterns done at no extra cost!

Hook:     Varies but all are a quality brand (typically VMC 9171NI or Mustad 34081)

Flash:     comes with crystal flash or colored to match plug

 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I would like to order:

2 white 6/0 w/  crystal flash 

3 white 5/0 w/ crystal flash

2 white and chartreuse 6/0 with crystal flash

2 black and purple 6/0 with crystal flash

Will pay w/PP or can send check.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bill, I was wondering if I could order 8 tail flags please.

2- olive over white

2- white

2- black/blue

2- blue

Could you do them all with crystal flash too? 

Thanks Bill!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to order 

6 tail flags 

3 white with crystal flash

3 white/chartreuse with crystal flash

 

6 siwash

2 white 5/0 with crystal flash

2 white and chartreuse 5/0 with crystal flash

2 white/blue with crystal flash 4/0 with crystal flash

 

can pay check or PP

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mack26 said:

Hi Bill, I was wondering if I could order 8 tail flags please.

2- olive over white

2- white

2- black/blue

2- blue

Could you do them all with crystal flash too? 

Thanks Bill!

 Thanks Mack.  8 hooked x $3 = $24 + $7 = $31.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, OrtleyBeach35 said:

I would like to order 

6 tail flags 

3 white with crystal flash

3 white/chartreuse with crystal flash

 

6 siwash

2 white 5/0 with crystal flash

2 white and chartreuse 5/0 with crystal flash

2 white/blue with crystal flash 4/0 with crystal flash

 

can pay check or PP

 

 Thank you OB!  24 hooks x $3 = $72 + $7 = $79.  PM coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OrtleyBeach35 said:

Bill

that should be 12 total

6 tail flags total and 6  siwash total

ok?

 

Oh sorry, my bad.  That would be 12 hooks x $3 = $36 + $7 shipping =$43.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.