Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JerseyJammin

Any kayakers need a partner?

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Title pretty much says it all. I just got my first kayak and am ready to kick this season off soon. I went all in. Got a used Hobie Revo 13, fish finder, all the extra goodies. Lots of warmer nights coming up soon should bring temps to a good level. Would like to find someone who wants to get out there for a couple reasons. For one, it's just more fun with another person around and secondly, I'd be lyin if I said I wasn't a bit nervous to be out in a kayak for the first time. I'm goin out this Sunday on a little back bay creek to give it a test run. I'm lookin to be in the upper Delaware Bay area since I live close to there but will definitely be makin trips down to the Lewes area as well. Also will be looking to hit up AI a couple times throughout the season. Let me know guys!

Tough bunch lol. Well I'll report back with how the first outing goes with it on Sunday. Expecting to get skunked, but it's more about gettin my feet wet (hopefully not really) with the kayak than fishing for this one.

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 hours ago, Rick67 said:

You might get a better response in the kayak forum.

Yeah that's true. Just thought it would help to post here so it's more region-specific. Guess I'll just copy paste this thread over to there then. Thanks.

Edited by JerseyJammin