Fishin Technician

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST PAIR OF WADER OR HIP BOOT?

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

My Dad got me a pair from (I'm sure I'm not spelling this correctly) Barker Chasis, think it was a wholesaler in Providence? Don't remember the brand. Probably Red Balls. One of those he knew someone that worked there and got a "deal". I do remember they big enough for me to "grow" into them. They fit me like a funnel.

Lacrosse. Purchased at Lamberts , Cobleskill NY mid 80's. Had to purchase a new pair about two years ago, finally couldnt patch them any more with rip in the arch area. 

49 mins ago, Jr said:

My Dad got me a pair from (I'm sure I'm not spelling this correctly) Barker Chasis, think it was a wholesaler in Providence? Don't remember the brand. Probably Red Balls. One of those he knew someone that worked there and got a "deal". I do remember they big enough for me to "grow" into them. They fit me like a funnel.

I think it was Barker Chadsey.

Mine were a pair of Ranger canvas.

52 mins ago, titleguy said:

I wet waded until I was 19.  Red Ball lightweight stocking foots from Beans with Borger boots.  Lasted me for 3 years.  Holy swamp ass....

I had forgotten about Gary Borger. Good fishermen. The guy could've won a Letterman look-alike contest.

image.jpeg