Prosecutors offer to drop charges on Kraft and others

Rate this topic

iphish

Sounds as though the prosecution has a weak case or have overstepped their investigation......I highly doubt Kraft and his attorneys will agree to this offer the way its written below..  

There's a development in the Robert Kraft case where he's been charged with soliciting prostitution at a Jupiter, Florida day spa.

According to the Wall Street Journal (subscription required), Kraft and the other men charged with soliciting prostitution have been offered a deal to have the charges dropped by Florida prosecutors. This would happen if the men were to admit they would be found guilty at a trial.

The report adds the men would need to attend an education course on prostitution, 100 hours of community service, among other things.

Kraft denied any illegal activity in a statement through a spokesman immediately following being charged, and has since hired a few high profile lawyers. 

It is not known if Kraft would consider accepting this deal.

The coppers probably were in all their glory bagging a few billionaires, thinking it would be great press. 

Seems they forgot that with the billionaires comes big money attorneys who can dissect every facet of the investigation and arrests. 

Had they quietly let the bigwigs go, all the others probably would have pled out with a fine and gone away. Case closed. Now every person charged is basically being represented by Krafts attorneys. 

Talk about unintended consequences. 

12 hours ago, iphish said:

need to attend an education course on prostitution, 100 hours of community service, among other things.

The science of or the history? Could see Kraft enjoy cramming for the finals. Wait..isn't prostitution considered a community service?

So he still thinks he can win when his Whittaker eyed orchid beauty takes the stand? 

11 hours ago, Jmat321 said:

Kraft said he isn’t taking the deal.  Just read something that there are a million holes in the case, big one being that the police didn’t get any audio.  

the police have HD video of Kraft getting blown twice... 

that being said, I say he gets off... 

3 hours ago, jettyjockey18 said:

the police have HD video of Kraft getting blown twice... 

that being said, I say he gets off... 

yes but no audio of him agreeing to pay for it.  Don't know why the cops didn't get the warrant to include audio.  

Right now Krafts lawyers are flooding the prosecution with motions and requesting paperwork. The mother of all home work assignments. Making the lawyers head spin. Next theyll be ask the police why after 6 Months of filming, with no arrests did you decide to arrest my client?

Next what do you mean no audio? No evidence of trafficking.......and on and on.

Edited by iphish

2 hours ago, iphish said:

Right now Krafts lawyers are flooding the prosecution with motions and requesting paperwork. The mother of all home work assignments. Making the lawyers head spin. Next theyll be ask the police why after 6 Months of filming, with no arrests did you decide to arrest my client?

Next what do you mean no audio? No evidence of trafficking.......and on and on.

They never wanted Kraft.  This was all about linking the "spa" owner to Trump and her contributions to the inauguration fund raising.

Weird, huh?

12 hours ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

They never wanted Kraft.  This was all about linking the "spa" owner to Trump and her contributions to the inauguration fund raising.

Weird, huh?

I think you are reaching there. Just my opinion