Rei coupons this week

Wow, makes me wish I was a member. Was looking at a new Outback & PA12 this past weekend. That 20% off would save quite a bundle. 

- Life is a waiting room, I hope they don't call me soon...... 

- Thomas Jefferson - "The course of history shows that as government grows, liberty decreases"

Our flag doesn’t fly because the wind that moves it. It flies with the breath of every fallen solider who protected it.

I got an email about that coupon too. Looks like it excludes hard shell boats. Unless you got something different or kayaks are not included as hard shell boats. 

• Discounts not valid on bicycles, strollers, hard-shell boats, paddleboards, any item with GPS technology, action cameras and accessories, activity trackers, personal locator beacons, avalanche transceiver and airbag products, skis, ski boots or ski bindings; snowboards, snowboard boots or snowboard bindings.
Minja

On 3/20/2019 at 3:09 PM, The Riddler said:

They changed it.  It use to apply to kayaks.   Bummer. 

They changed it a few years back apparently.  I was excited when I got the e-mail as well, went off to see if it would work on that pedal drive Pelican and no dice.

I'm guessing the only way to score a deal on that one is if Dick's runs a sale and it's not excluded.

The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.

On 3/19/2019 at 6:35 PM, The Riddler said:

Just got it in the mail. That 20 percent off coupon will apply to pedal kayaks! 

REI coupons have NEVER applied to hardshell boats, anything with GPS, and bikes. Plus it's written right on the back of the current coupon.