Marcano

Surf belt knife

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

I just bought a spyderco knife rated for salt water only problem sheath doesn’t fit belt can anyone help 120$ knife. Maybe someone knows a sheath builder

I can't speak for custom sheath makers but I've never had a problem with the morakniv I usually carry,  the stupid things indestructible and comes out of the box stupid sharp

I use a mora as well. I put the clip on the side of my bag. I then took some bungee cord and tied a loop. Push the loop through the drain hole and the knot covers the hole. Then use the loop to attach to the sheath to lock it in. 

Google Clevelandkydex  They have a lot of holsters and sheaths.  Will also custom make sheaths. I'd put a link but got hollered at for that before.

22 hours ago, Marcano said:

I just bought a spyderco knife rated for salt water only problem sheath doesn’t fit belt can anyone help 120$ knife. Maybe someone knows a sheath builder

Scuba knifes come with a good solid sheath

I use a scuba knife as well, sheath it to my leg, like the blunt tip of scuba knives when I'm skishing or wading the flats, less chance of stabbing yourself.