Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marcano

lights

9 posts in this topic

A small head light with a RED lens is all you need on the beach!!!!! No need to f up everyone's night vision !!  All the guys driving the beach with their headlights and freaking light bars have made it more than challenging to fish a session without being blinded and having a bite shut down. Please think before you act.

pakalolo, Is 200 % right. Only the clowns come on the beach at night looking like the Sun. A beach surf vehicle is not a Baha desert racer.

Pakalolo is right  but I said I was looking for a light for top side of truck like ambient not bright and not when I'm driving just when im parked to light up side of truck straight  to floor will be pointing down just to put on waders rig up get ready

An LED camp lantern is what I use when shark fishing. Adjustable light output, cheap and portable.

I use a red hedlamp most of the time, but when you have kids or noobs with you a little light helps. Oh and light beer is OK.

Get a luci light. Solar chargeable inflatable LED light. Keep it on your dash to charge and runs all night.