dynasty

Favorite Belt

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

i have a typical dive belt now. gear up looks like the same thing. odm looks pretty sweet for a extra $10. i would love a flatlander belt but i have no patience to wait that long 

yea you guys know what your talking about. ordering one right now. looks great . price is great. and love supporting a small shop. thanks alot guys

17 mins ago, dynasty said:

i have a typical dive belt now. gear up looks like the same thing. odm looks pretty sweet for a extra $10. i would love a flatlander belt but i have no patience to wait that long 

He only took about a week or so to make my belt. The smaller accessories stuff i find that he can make them quickly. I got a plier sheath within a week and that includes the shipping time as well.

54 mins ago, dynasty said:

The ODM'S are not stiff enough to hold all of my accessories such as pliers, boga's, etc

Cressi dive belt. Thick, pretty stiff, come in black, yellow, and blue. Heavy SS buckle. Reasonably priced

Finally got out for the first time this year the other day and used my new tiderunner belt. Wow, what a difference compared to the old crappy belt. I like it so much I think I'm going to order another one.

imho

tiderunner is great as a belt for waders or shorts with fairly light load, i.e. pliers, knife, small bag

- great price and quality but not enough support / rigidity for lots of gear

been using the nylon LE duty belts from galls on sale for years, cheap and perfect, carry as much as you want

just bought a used gear-up and it seems to combine the support of heavy nylon belt with the adjustability of the velcro and dive type buckle

i wouldnt pay $75 plus for a new belt when $25-30 at Galls suited my needs, but 2nd hand, that gear up is pretty sweet

I like my tiderunner. Only have it because I won it. For 10 yrs before that I used my EMS belt from Galls. Its still my backup belt.