HopHead

Vaping "crisis"

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

Just got an email from our puke of a liberal gov......I guess with the remington decision there's going to be some corporation/individual to blame for every known offense to mankind.  Along with the transgender bathroom crisis, the unarmed black men crisis, misogyny crisis, racism crisis and so on.  F all of them.

Time to Hold E-cigarette Companies Accountable for Youth Vaping Crisis 

When the e-cigarette company Juul began marketing its now iconic “vape pen,” its message was unmistakable: This is what young people need to be cool and fit in. This message was ripped straight from the Big Tobacco playbook and, combined with cutting-edge techniques on social media, it spread like wildfire.

The giant typeface on the side of every box, can and bottle isn't enough for people to decide for themselves if they wanna drink or smoke anymore.

Interesting, I just heard earlier that the "world vaping show" or something similar is being held at the Mohegan Sun this weekend. I think I'm gonna pass. 

10 mins ago, HopHead said:

The giant typeface on the side of every box, can and bottle isn't enough for people to decide for themselves if they wanna drink or smoke anymore.

You don't get to decide anymore hop that's done for you by our over reaching govt. At one time Bloomberg wanted tax you to limit your soda intake  

Of course it's a crisis. It's leading people away from cigarettes, and the main beneficiary of tobacco sales is the government.

E-cigs are how millions of people quit smoking and dipping. Myself included.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm more concerned with our porous border than I am with what an individual does with their own body. 

Edited by MikeMc

1 hour ago, Seal said:

Of course it's a crisis. It's leading people away from cigarettes, and the main beneficiary of tobacco sales is the government.

E-cigs are how millions of people quit smoking and dipping. Myself included.

I'm sure you've seen the black helicopters dropping bundles of vapers or whatever they're called into school zones.

2 mins ago, HopHead said:

I'm sure you've seen the black helicopters dropping bundles of vapers or whatever they're called into school zones.

Like all those drug dealers I was told would be handing out free samples in High School? :laugh: 

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, HopHead said:

This was in FL.....wanna guess how much of that is tax? Un****ingreal.

20180317_194256.jpg

Tell me that's for a case and not a pouch.  Or I'm gassing up and filling up the Taco and headed SOBO.

Edited by JaseB