JaseB

Are Tavern Friday Thread

Rate this topic

159 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Well there’s 20 min of your weekend. What about the rest? 

you have no idea what you are talking about clam hands.  

Well there’s 20 min of your weekend. What about the rest? 

He's going to spend the rest of the weekend jacking off to a picture of Wayne. :th:

49 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

ive never done a brisket. they are so expensive around here it defeats the purpose. 

Restaurant Depot. Last one I got was between $50 and $60, for a 14-pounder, IIRC. It's not cheap, but it's not outrageous, either. $3.50 a pound-ish.

Almost hot! 

I sweated yesterday golfing. But it was nice to finally golf in shorts and shirt again. All winter long was a shirt, a pullover, and wind breaking pull over and a down vest. 

Not that anyone cares as I'm not here enough . . . not sure how you guys find the time.

Haircut at 4:15 and then my 5 mile run.  BD dinner tonight for the SO's son and to celebrate his acceptance into med school . . . first thing in morning pick-up the boat and then have a client meeting.  Just rec'd a shipment from Mudhole, so have to turn a couple rods and fix some guides on others.  Not sure about Saturday night, probably hang low and chill with some Bourye.

Sunday morning at church and then my 5 mile run . . . finish leftover work from Saturday and then go to an open house to see if I want to move.  Sunday night will probably grill and chill and prepare for another crazy week.

Bunker and Ospreys are here . . . small fish are being caught, but I won't start until 4/1.

1 hour ago, Tom T said:

Went from my bedroom to my office at 730 and didn't do anything except to refill my coffee cup and catch up on office work. There was a chill in the house so I actually popped the heat up a little bit. Went to walk the dog at 1:30 with my hoodie on and almost died

You aren’t kidding. I didn’t look at weather this morning. I wore wool socks and long Johns. 2 shirts and heavy sweatshirt. 

Woodcock are passing through, we found 5 and 2 grouse this am, The dog loves the work and I need the exercise. 

:v:

I'm supposed to be off all weekend but fully expect to get called in tomorrow. We'll see. 

Sunday is one of those big number birthdays for my Mom. Having around 30 for a party at her house. Corned beef, cabbage, and the rest. 

10 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

I'm supposed to be off all weekend but fully expect to get called in tomorrow. We'll see. 

Sunday is one of those big number birthdays for my Mom. Having around 30 for a party at her house. Corned beef, cabbage, and the rest. 

Don’t answer your phone. Enjoy your day.

34 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Nice 

This is what I need to get through. Plug bags and trunk of vehicle still not unloaded. Basement either ( which is really just bucktails I tied this winter and odds and ends). 

Also still need to get 2 reels serviced, which is very last minute. 

A238F2CF-936A-44BD-8732-A04C89D6FD46.jpeg

299A1D9A-5729-411C-BEAC-9DCCEA32DB53.jpeg

8B68AC73-B1D5-4352-8300-3A0DD5DE6AD0.jpeg

3 hours ago, JaseB said:

One hour.  Or 5.  Depending on when you try it.

3 hours ago, JaseB said:

You want to hit up the retro arcade birthday party with me?

No, lol. 

I’ll be in DC Friday 3/29 and Saturday 3/30. My good bud has an extra ticket for the Yes concert in DC that Friday. 

1 hour ago, Eagles Dare said:

Happy Birthday Momma Dare!!