JaseB

Are Tavern Friday Thread

Rate this topic

159 posts in this topic

My grass is up to my ass ,started to mow it last weekend,  cranked the mower let it warm up, engage the blade and the effing tower thing the blades hook to just exploded tearing a big hole in deck :banghd:

Orderd the parts on Amazon,  trying to get home early enough to put it together, now grass tomorrow,  weed eat Sunday, wanted to fish, but nope, that ain't happening,  

Doing all the yard work, getting groceries, cooking dinner,working ect. Isnt leaving me a lot of  free time :(

Still haven't finished the floor in my shed , I dont even know witch pile my welder is under lol

17 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Imagine if they didn’t. That’s even scarier. 

Lol.  Very true.

Sat down orderd lunch and some dick head in mount pleasant called because half his grill was out, told him it would be a minute, cook faster...

Have friends arriving from PA and NY to spend some time in the sun.  We will watch a rocket launch tonight from the Cape.  Tomorrow, I secured a permit to have a bon fire on the beach, so we will be fishing and having a barbeque on the beach.  Sunday is a St Pats party. 

Younger one has first soccer practice, both have swimming. Squeeze in a corned beef. Meh type weekend.

Taking the boy up north to see family for his birthday. Should be a nice relaxing time. Corned beef and smithwicks on the horizon...