Al Sears

Eye Exam

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Some thing just never was right with last pair Glasses back in August, Got Fed up went to another Eye Dr she conducted, lot of test  , had Machines of one type or another most never seen before

So, one problem who ever  made last set of lenses left prism out based on last test result's you showed me, so that is no real  problem what problem is  First Cataracts heavy, so we can get surgery set up for that, next problem you may have on set of Glaucoma, how ever until cataract surgery completed we will test more, Now you have mid level Macular Degeneration, so we will take some saliva for DNA send this off to lab and they will advise us of needed vitamins to greatly slow this down, in mean time eat lot of Dark Green Vegies (Broccoli, Spinach, Green beans and along that line Oh yes My favorite  Turnip Greens)  What we have found out today is why you are having problems Fine but why was I not informed of any of this before, Macular Degeneration can come on quickly  at any age, though over 60 odds 1 in 10, over 75 (me) 1 in 4, Glaucoma is hereditary  (Mother) Brother had one DR say Yes another says Now Going to get another check as based on my test. What about Cataracts why didn't they say something,  well they have professional Dr and they have some of lesser qualities how is that for being nice ,well why don't you just say impersonator's

Dr advised me to have friends have check up ever couple years, dont think she ways saying this to make  buck but to help others be aware of potential problems

I was totally unaware of eye needing some Green Veggies and what other vitamins later   Al

I have a eye dr appt on the 26th of this month. Been a few years since I've been. Can't see **** driving at night, especially if it's raining. :scared: 

Good luck with all your issues, Al. Hope they work out. 

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I have a eye dr appt on the 26th of this month. Been a few years since I've been. Can't see **** driving at night, especially if it's raining. :scared: 

Good luck with all your issues, Al. Hope they work out. 

You should ask him to check your prostate as well... 

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

Just because your eye doctor checked yours with both hands on your shoulders, doesn't mean I want a dick in my ass, too. 

I got checked last week, or maybe the week before. Maybe it's my vision too, but I hate driving at night anymore too.

Cataracts big Problem for Poor Night Vision, Check PSA every year and has been 1,2 - 1.35 for several years The DR told me I have an enlarged Prostrate  how ever no problem just make you get up at night and Go Piss, your age ok.    

Al

22 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

That's why he cant see ,because his dead up his ass!

36 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

That's why he cant see ,because his dead up his ass!

His dead what, mushmouth? :huh: 

English, mother****er, do you speak it?? 

4 mins ago, MikeMc said:

His dead what, mushmouth? :huh: 

English, mother****er, do you speak it?? 

Poor hungover Red :dismay: