scoobydoo

2019 Daiwa Certate LT: This thing is on another level

Rate this topic

127 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Jewjitzu said:

I wish there was an email.

 

I was at the famous tackle shop in rochelle park on sunday and was told by the staff (granted it was sunday staff) that the measurements were taken using saltiga. I know their guys demo all the high end reels and have probably gotten some info as to how those ratings came about.

 

That being said, I don't know how the certate 4000 is filling up with 300 yards of 15lb jbraid 8x. To the eye, the certate 4000 and back bay 4000 have identical sized spools and the back bay tops out at just over 200.

I gotcha.. Keep in mind though they have the 2 4k capacity reels.  One is the shallow spool the other deep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

I gotcha.. Keep in mind though they have the 2 4k capacity reels.  One is the shallow spool the other deep. 

I thought the only difference was their gear ratios in the 4000 size

 

i know the 3000 has the two different sized bodies with the same spool. And I thought the 4000 was a low gear and a high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 8:28 AM, Jewjitzu said:

I thought the only difference was their gear ratios in the 4000 size

 

i know the 3000 has the two different sized bodies with the same spool. And I thought the 4000 was a low gear and a high. 

The 4000D c is the deep spool compact body..the 4000 cxh is the compact body   (not sure why they list em as C's if it's all we get.   It's on the Daiwa site the caps are different...

It's sorta gets confusing when the list Deep spools or Compact bodies....when there isn't another option in some reel series.  Ie ballistic lt on their site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bumping this back as I would love to see a tear down of the Exist LT and Certate LT to see the main differences.

 

I have heard the Exist LT is smoother and on another level and would like to know what makes it that way VS the Certate LT...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yumeya said:

Bumping this back as I would love to see a tear down of the Exist LT and Certate LT to see the main differences.

 

I have heard the Exist LT is smoother and on another level and would like to know what makes it that way VS the Certate LT...

Not my photos

 

Exist

8C05E753-CA88-4350-ACB7-D2EB78B265BF.jpeg.15d6eaecfc15eae3415303b0355f041e.jpeg

 

Certate

1A2F2AFA-4099-4FA4-8F99-43F7E48CD1FC.jpeg.6664575a5907d68c876538b34dd1e4f2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Jetex2801 said:

Not my photos

 

Can you PM me the link to these original pics, I would like to read anything about it that has been posted if on 

another forum.

Thanks.

Edited by Yumeya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.