HugeDinghy

New Zealand

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

It's always the same for me too. I don't feel as deeply as I would if it happened here, as sad as that sounds. 

Regardless, terrible. Thoughts to those victims and families. 

I kinda get tired of all the usual post event bs.

Let's see, we'll have racism, religion, gun laws - what else?

It's just a lunatic.

Again.

3 mins ago, fishinambition said:

I love how so many people are pretending to ignore the obvious inevitable outcome of mixing completely incompatible cultures.

One of my first thoughts this morning when I read the news was "Tectonic Plates"

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm convinced the only way this ever ends is if muslims themselves take the lead in combating the terrorism spawned from their own religion.....and the rest of the world should force them to.......as we elect them to congress here.  And by we I mean America-hating "citizens" on our own soil.

Edited by HopHead

9 mins ago, HopHead said:

I'm convinced the only way this ever ends is if muslims themselves take the lead in combating the terrorism spawned from their own religion.....and the rest of the world should force them to.......as we elect them to congress here.  And by we I mean America-hating "citizens" on our own soil.

:agree:

no one should have to force them to do this though, it should just be part of being a decent human being with something to contribute to society. you can't force someone, be it an individual or a culture, to change.

Gopro footage is pretty nuts.  

No police in sight at all.  Dude just runs around spraying people down for like 10 mins, then goes around finishing people off and then casually drives off.  

Edited by Captain Planet

Sad event: yes.  But given the abundance of Muslim horse pap that U.S.A. citizens and military have been -and are- subjected to, I really don't give a rats arse.

Edited by Jettyhound

I really don't care where they are, It's always terrible when innocents are targeted/victimized. As a species, humans seem to be wired for agression. We can make advances in science and technology but we're still killing eachother for the exact same reasons that we did thousands of years ago; you look different from me, you have something I want, you pray to a different god or you don't share my beliefs.