dena

Dirty Dozen

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

On 3/14/2019 at 8:15 PM, dena said:

These are the 12 Republican Senators that voted with the Democrats to block Trump's border wall money.

What should be done with them?

Lamar Alexander

Roy Blunt

Susan Collins

Mike Lee

Jerry Moran

Lisa Murkowski

Rand Paul

Rob Portman

Mitt Romney

Marco Rubio

Pat Toomey

Roger Wicker

Any surprises, did you doubt any of these 12 were anti-Trumpers all along?

It is nice to have the list here, all nice and neat.

I said it all along......I support them fighting this.

Let them take it to court and have the Supreme Court eliminate ALL "national emergencies"

11 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

It's clear that you're trying to provoke me and/or get under my skin, and while that can be done, this line isn't gonna work.

If you find it amusing though, by all means, keep trying.

Not under your skin just showing who you are. I want my CC permit, what a line of BS. You’ve never even handled a BB gun. Try skipping stones, you’ll have to get some first, you don’t have any. 

I want a civil war and won’t support you other then in shallow words. I’ll be fishing, I mean hiding. 

This is who you are. 

2 hours ago, saltfisherman said:

Not under your skin just showing who you are. I want my CC permit, what a line of BS. You’ve never even handled a BB gun. Try skipping stones, you’ll have to get some first, you don’t have any. 

I want a civil war and won’t support you other then in shallow words. I’ll be fishing, I mean hiding. 

This is who you are. 

Why would I say I'd like CC permit, but not really want one?  I went through the hassle to get a FID "just because."

I'd like to have a CC permit for the same reason, "just because."    I doubt very much I'd take on the responsibility of actually carrying, especially all the time, but that has nothing to do with the fact that I'd like to have the permit "just because."

I never said I "want" a Civil War.  I don't want one.  That will disrupt my business, my income, and my ability to buy gas for the boat.  I said many on the Left and Right do, and that one day, the Left will start it.  When that time comes, and both sides start to kill each other because THEY want to, I'm going fishing.

I've been pretty clear about this.  Not sure why I need to keep explaining it to you.

On 3/14/2019 at 8:15 PM, dena said:

These are the 12 Republican Senators that voted with the Democrats to block Trump's border wall money.

What should be done with them?

Lamar Alexander

Roy Blunt

Susan Collins

Mike Lee

Jerry Moran

Lisa Murkowski

Rand Paul

Rob Portman

Mitt Romney

Marco Rubio

Pat Toomey

Roger Wicker

Any surprises, did you doubt any of these 12 were anti-Trumpers all along?

It is nice to have the list here, all nice and neat.