RiverRaider

Trump is Inhuman and Ivanka is A Cockroach

Rate this topic

91 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, patchyfog said:

No friggin way. We got the most blatantly crooked President in history right now. Not even close.

Oh, what happened to Russia Collusion??   Now he is just crooked.  Actually, the woman he was running against, the one you voted for, was the one who was blatantly crooked.  I don't doubt that a billionaire like Trump cut corners, didn't always dot his I.s or cross his Ts in his business dealings both in the US and around the world but I doubt he was any less corrupt than the Clintons and you freakin LOVED the Clintons.

But he's got a great shot at appointing two more justices to the SC to replace C. Thomas who will probably retire after this session and RBG who may already be dead and carried through the SC building like Weekend at Bernies.  He will also build a lot more of the Wall which is a good thing.

Posted (edited) · Report post

56 mins ago, fishhappy said:

Second, I am not sure if Ivanka is considered Jewish by all Jews. This is a genetics issue, the question being does she have enough Jewish DNA to qualify.  

She doesn't even have the right hair color for Jewish. :beatin:

Edited by patchyfog

Posted (edited) · Report post

28 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Oh, what happened to Russia Collusion??   Now he is just crooked.  Actually, the woman he was running against, the one you voted for, was the one who was blatantly crooked.  I don't doubt that a billionaire like Trump cut corners, didn't always dot his I.s or cross his Ts in his business dealings both in the US and around the world but I doubt he was any less corrupt than the Clintons and you freakin LOVED the Clintons.

But he's got a great shot at appointing two more justices to the SC to replace C. Thomas who will probably retire after this session and RBG who may already be dead and carried through the SC building like Weekend at Bernies.  He will also build a lot more of the Wall which is a good thing.

You can rail against the Clintons until your last breath, but the fact (facts are real) remains that the Clintons were under the investigation right up until Hillary's loss and other than a blowjob, the Repubs found nothing.  Nothing, Zip, Nada, Zero, Nothing.  If there was something, they would have loved to have found it and used it against them but there's nothing.   Benedict donald on the other hand, has his closest people being investigated, indicted, or on their way to prison, and the noose is drawing close around his neck.  You can grasp to find others to try to divert attention away from trump, but it's futile.  He's going down and you can reflect on supporting the absolute worst traitor to the American people.  

Edited by clambellies

2 mins ago, clambellies said:

You can rail against the Clintons until your last breath, but the fact (facts are real) remains that the Clintons were under the investigation right up until Hillary's loss and other than a blowjob, the Repubs found nothing.  Nothing, Zip, Nada, Zero, Nothing.  If there was something, they would have loved to have found it and used it against them but there's nothing.   Benedict donald on the other hand, has his closest people being investigated, indicted, or on their way to prison, and the noose is drawing close around his neck.  You can grasp to find others to try to divert attention away from trump, but it's futile.  He's going down and you can reflect on supporting the absolute worst traitor to the American people.  

Sisk boom rah rah.

Im sure hillary would thank you before laughing at you behind your back.

Sad

18 mins ago, JimG said:

Sisk boom rah rah.

Im sure hillary would thank you before laughing at you behind your back.

Sad

He's really drunk on all the Kook Aide Jim.  Doesn't know about the latest revalations from Page and Strock, etc.  I think, from his response, I hit a nerve.

1 hour ago, Knight771 said:

.  Doesn't know about the latest revalations from Page and Strock, etc. 

you guys should maybe arrest them.

but I think it's just like Hillary and all the crimes she committed,

(how many people did she kill? I lost count)

facts don't matter, it's just the allegations and attacks on them in the hopes it hooks the useful idiots.

6 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

you guys should maybe arrest them.

but I think it's just like Hillary and all the crimes she committed,

(how many people did she kill? I lost count)

facts don't matter, it's just the allegations and attacks on them in the hopes it hooks the useful idiots.

Kinda like you and Russia.

2 hours ago, clambellies said:

Sounds like Webb Hubbell and Susan McDougal.

12 hours ago, zak-striper said:

Reagan and Nixon did set such high standards of corruption 

I wonder how it was that Kennedy won the election.  Do you?

And that fine man Johnson.  

So selective.  

13 hours ago, fishhappy said:

Second, I am not sure if Ivanka is considered Jewish by all Jews. This is a genetics issue, the question being does she have enough Jewish DNA to qualify.  You can’t become African American by marrying a black person. Ivanka did not become Jewish by injection. That is why taking non-Jewish wives is prohibited under Mosaic law.

A guy can become a woman by identifying as such, a white woman can become a black woman by dint of her social behaviors, but a jewish woman isnt jewish if she practices judaism.

Got it.

14 hours ago, 55555s said:

A guy can become a woman by identifying as such, a white woman can become a black woman by dint of her social behaviors, but a jewish woman isnt jewish if she practices judaism.

Got it.

Wow, think about the implications of what you are saying.

It mean that anti Semitism is completely irrational, because their is no Jewish race, and that the international Zionist cabal conspiracy is just as irrational because anybody could become a member in the cabal, like joining Boy Scouts. So, it really wouldn’t be a cabalistic conspiracy at all.

On 3/14/2019 at 6:50 PM, patchyfog said:

No friggin way. We got the most blatantly crooked President in history right now. Not even close.

The delusion is strong with this one