Trump is Inhuman and Ivanka is A Cockroach

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

6 mins ago, patchyfog said:

No friggin way. We got the most blatantly crooked President in history right now. Not even close.

Where have you been the last 2 plus years, Obama's no longer president.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

7 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

And there's a problem with that? :headscratch: I don't even own a suit.

I mean if you want to look like a used car salesman, I suppose not. A tailored suit for a man of his means isn't what I'd consider outlandish, considering he as a gold ****. 

4 mins ago, saltydawg said:

Recency bias by all of you

No matter how long Trump remains President, or lives, I think the rest of his life involves non-stop legal scrutiny of Trump Inc finances, deals, taxes etc. And it's gonna look so ugly, IMO.

3 mins ago, patchyfog said:

No matter how long Trump remains President, or lives, I think the rest of his life involves non-stop legal scrutiny of Trump Inc finances, deals, taxes etc. And it's gonna look so ugly, IMO.

I doubt it.  We both know this is politically driven and for political benefit.  When he is out of office, the real motivation is gone.

10 mins ago, slowroller said:

I mean if you want to look like a used car salesman, I suppose not. A tailored suit for a man of his means isn't what I'd consider outlandish, considering he as a gold ****. 

Mark Zuckerberg dresses like a bum, there are many others too.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Just now, patchyfog said:

No friggin way. We got the most blatantly crooked President in history right now. Not even close.

Kennedy approved letting  Hoover spy on Martin Luther King in exchange for getting rid of the traces of him screwing a REAL Russian Spy.

Crooked racist, illegal scum.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

3 mins ago, Slacker said:

Patchy has tailored overalls.  Binghamton couture.

Here's the thing about me. You can dress me up and take me up. And sometimes I'd go in public looking like somebody that red would call lowlife. :wave: I can go either way. 

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

Do we agree or disagree that such language is over the top and serves no good purpose? 

Yes we agree.  Once it becomes common place Mods have to get involved or the site/forum devolves.  Kind'a like a dog with raw meat.