Mob activity on the rise again?

Rate this topic

HugeDinghy

Poor guy   shot in front of his own home he bought with all that drug money.  Hope he had his last espresso and cannoli before he ran outside.  Even drug dealing mobsters deserve to choke on their last meal before they die.

I'll BE PULLING ON MY ROD - TILL THEY LAY ME IN SOD!!!!!

34 mins ago, HopHead said:

Right?  Although the mob has become a rag tag band of turncoat scumbags.  Whatever happened to being a stand up guy?

RICO fixed that.  Not just a couple years of jail time, people staring at multiple decades decided it was tougher to "stand".

On 3/14/2019 at 0:17 PM, The Riddler said:

Cyber Crimes.

The mob used to be 20 guys named Anthony who could shoot and one guy named Sydney who knew how to count. 

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

Oh well lives a life of organized crime and gets whacked by some jealous kid, analyst was right saying a real mob hit wouldn’t happen in front of family,  Good riddance, never liked him 

Edited by Sandflee

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Back in HS we used to park to go surfing in front of a certain guy's house at the invitation of his two friends that were always just inside the gate.

Downsizing hurts :why:

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

On 3/14/2019 at 9:04 AM, Belmo said:

They've lost the numbers racket to the lotteries, and now they've lost sports bookmaking to the corporate dweebs everywhere.

Is there anything left for the mob other than loan sharking and drugs?

Google failed you :dismay: There’s shakedown money in almost every construction trade union, sanitation/carting, concrete, etc. No one wins a municipal contract without the mob having their hand out for their vig. 

Edited by Wayne Tj

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

2 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Google failed you :dismay: There’s shakedown money in almost every construction trade union, sanitation/carting, concrete, etc. No one wins a municipal contract without the mob having their hand out for their vig. 

Com’on Topper you gotta have a story you’re dying to tell of some gangster you met.

"Candide et constanter"

4 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Capitalism!!!!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

6 mins ago, Firinne said:

Com’on Topper you gotta have a story you’re dying to tell of some gangster you met.

He went to leather bear bars with Vito Spadafore. :th:

vito spatafore.jpg

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

20 mins ago, Belmo said:

vito spatafore.jpg

he was in a local Shop Rite by me a few months ago selling Badda Bing T-shirts

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

50 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

well said Wayne!!! :howdy:

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

40 mins ago, Belmo said:

A true crumb bum like you will never admit when you are wrong. In your case it's quite often. :dismay:

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.