Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bospa357

Jussie Smollet Gets the Last Laugh?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Just reading this morning that this race/homo baiter just got his job back on that show that none of us watch. It appears as though certain groups feel he has been wrongly accused and or portrayed in an unjust bad light. Are these people all suffering from lead paint poisoning or something that can justify their stupidity?

im going to let you in on a little secret.

ready?

its because he's black and sucks ****

he checks all the right boxes, without ever actually touching one. 

8 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

ready?

its because he's black and sucks ****. 

He'll be right at home in prison 

I always wondered why gay people aren't committing crimes like crazy. imagine if they put you in a women's prison? id be out here holding joints up left and right. 

8 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

ready?

its because he's black and sucks ****. 

This was somewhat my point. Seems that certain demographics will stand behind their own regardless of how despicable their actions are. Just like when one gets shot by the Po po. Even though they were waving a weapon, "he was a good family man trying to turn his life around". 

2 mins ago, bospa357 said:

This was somewhat my point. Seems that certain demographics will stand behind their own regardless of how despicable their actions are. Just like when one gets shot by the Po po. Even though they were waving a weapon, "he was a good family man trying to turn his life around". 

Typically an aspiring rapper who was just about to enroll in the local Community College 

6 hours ago, bospa357 said:

Just reading this morning that this race/homo baiter just got his job back on that show that none of us watch. It appears as though certain groups feel he has been wrongly accused and or portrayed in an unjust bad light. Are these people all suffering from lead paint poisoning or something that can justify their stupidity?

The best way I’ve heard it pinned is as “Collective Munchausen Syndrome.” Explains the whole hysteria behind people willing to support a cause that is against them in order to subconsciously enjoy the new victimhood fad and feel included. It’s all the rage in Hollywood and on college campuses nowadays. 

5 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

I always wondered why gay people aren't committing crimes like crazy. imagine if they put you in a women's prison? id be out here holding joints up left and right. 

Make sure to wear some shoe-polish to get all the benefits you should get for free because of what you are, not who you are!

Remember, no one cares about your name, only what you did to get your 15 minutes of fame, regardless of how low you had to stoop or who you had to rape/shoot/stab/burn in order to get that face time! 

I love it, me and Bob are AWOM and Dinghy is gonna be one in about 10 years! I'll pass him the torch!!!

This was somewhat my point. Seems that certain democratgraphics will stand behind their own regardless of how despicable their actions are. Just like when one gets shot by the Po po. Even though they were waving a weapon, "he was a good family man trying to turn his life around". 

FIFY