sidelock

Uploading Pictures

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Can you give me some more info? Like what kind of problem? At what part of the process? :)

TimS

Posted (edited) · Report post

When I try to upload a picture from a file it starts the process to upload and does not complete the task, or it completes the task and indicates uploaded but the picture does not appear. I had both my server confirm that my connection is good and the Geek squad went through my PC. 

I have no issue uploading pictures on other sites.

Edited by sidelock

I see you uploaded a picture an hour ago...nothing was changed on this end, did you figure something out on your end?

TimS

Posted (edited) · Report post

No, that took over an hour to download. I still can't upload pictures and I'm not doing anything different from what I normally do ! Something is not right with the site cause i can upload pictures to other websites without any problems what so ever.

I'm still trying to upload that squid picture to the right thread where it belongs but it's not working.

Edited by sidelock

People upload thousands of pictures every day without issue. Even today...even right this second :)

sf_2005_9.jpg

No one else has mentioned a problem uploading pictures. While this might be the only site you are having trouble uploading pictures, I assure you, there's nothing wrong with the site :)  There's likely some combination of your browser, operating system, browser add-ons that is giving you fits uploading pictures here - we can work on that :)

When you say it took "an hour to download" - can you tell me what that means? You tried for an hour? The picture took an hour to load? I need some specifics. When it doesn't work, do you get a message? Is this on your phone or computer? What browser are you using?  The more information you can provide the more likely it is that I can help you :)

TimS