American History X

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

17 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

shes absolutely disgusting. 

I like trashy.

28 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

shes absolutely disgusting. 

She does reinforce the theory that beautiful children grow up to be ugly adults. 

2EDE98C5-F660-4552-A2D6-854F15AE2C7F.jpeg

C5088931-62AB-4E3C-B531-E81811602C5D.jpeg

On 3/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, HugeDinghy said:

All this stuff about making everything "equal..." it's not that simple. Now you've got this book "Native Son." What happened to the other books in the course? They're not good anymore because Mr. Two Ph.Ds says so? Now you got to trade great books for black books? Does that make sense? You gotta question these things, Der. You gotta look at the whole picture. We're talking about books...but we're also talking about my job. I've got two black guys on my squad now who got their job over a couple of white guys who actually scored higher on the test. Does that make sense? Everything's "equal" now, but I've got two guys watching my back...responsible for my life...who aren't as good. They only got the job because they were black, not because they were the best

^^^^

21 hours ago, riverrunner said:

This could use some clarification. You a secret agent or sumptin.  :laugh:

I'll ask again.  :laugh:

7 hours ago, Billybob said:

He's a Navy Whale.

On 3/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, HugeDinghy said:

All this stuff about making everything "equal..." it's not that simple. Now you've got this book "Native Son." What happened to the other books in the course? They're not good anymore because Mr. Two Ph.Ds says so? Now you got to trade great books for black books? Does that make sense? You gotta question these things, Der. You gotta look at the whole picture. We're talking about books...but we're also talking about my job. I've got two black guys on my squad now who got their job over a couple of white guys who actually scored higher on the test. Does that make sense? Everything's "equal" now, but I've got two guys watching my back...responsible for my life...who aren't as good. They only got the job because they were black, not because they were the best

I thought you were  a mid level drone probably at the top of your scale unless you decide to commit for 20 more years in that organization ?

"my squad....covering my back...responsible for my life".....not exactly corporate lingo. Just sayin.   :laugh: