Going to get my suburban in the morning

Rate this topic

redfishkiller

39 mins ago, Belmo said:

Yes. In fact, if you really want a lot of room back there, you can remove the third seat entirely, and fold up the second-row seat behind the front seats. That makes the back really big -- almost big enough, in fact, to fit Wayne's douhebaggery back there.

That's called the 'Ringer Suite' .

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

40 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

That's called the 'Ringer Suite' .

I once was going to drive are Suburban -- the Houndmobile -- to Wheeling, West Virginia, to pick up either 5 or 6 (I can't remember) dogs from the greyhound track there. They needed to be picked up, but the hauler fell through -- he disappeared on a two-week bender, IIRC. We were gonna throw muzzles on them, throw 'em in the back, and drive the five hours between Wheeling and Philly straight through.

I ended up not having to do it, because a last-minute replacement hauler was found. But the back is really big, especially when you remove the third seat.

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

I bought drove it to DJ's house, turned it off moved my stuff out of the s10, started it up, now the a/c doesn't work :bucktooth:

20190314_120010.jpg

20190314_120004.jpg

20190314_115838.jpg

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

53 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I bought drove it to DJ's house, turned it off moved my stuff out of the s10, started it up, now the a/c doesn't work :bucktooth:

20190314_120010.jpg

20190314_120004.jpg

20190314_115838.jpg

It won't work with the windows up and in park.

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

2 hours ago, Belmo said:

I once was going to drive are Suburban -- The Cockmobile -- to Wheeling, West Virginia, to pick up either 5 or 6 ( :gay:male prostitutes) I can't remember from the greyhound track as that's were most of that type hang out. They needed to be picked up, but the hauler fell through -- he disappeared on a two-week bender, IIRC. We were gonna throw muzzles on them, throw 'em in the back, and drive the five hours between Wheeling and Philly straight through.

I ended up not having to do it, because a last-minute replacement hauler was found. But the back is really big, especially when you remove the third seat.

:dismay:

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

2 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

20190314_120010.jpg

20190314_120004.jpg

20190314_115838.jpg

you need a lift kit  and a 6 foot  pole with a confed flag on the drivers side and one with big black ass's ride free on the other

"a high percentage of Bernie's posts involve Jim, homosexuality and/or touching children" :naughty: