Marc H

Yo-Zuri TX Minnows

14 posts in this topic

All are new.  Discontinued.  These are the 4 1/8 inch and 5/8oz model.  Awesome fish catchers!  $26 shipped  for all 3.  All paymentforms accepted.

20190313_085128.jpg

40 mins ago, Marc H said:

I would be willing to part with a few more.  What are you looking for?

There's a gold/orange, pearl rainbow and sardine color...if you have any of those. In the lot you have above, I like the top and bottom (laser belly, green mack). I would take a 3 plug lot of varying colors if possible. If you don't have 3 to move we can work something out for 1 or 2...

Lol. Are these 4 all the same size? you have a couple gold/orange...is death required to get one of those?from the lot you just posted I'm thinking....top and bottom. And a gold/orange would make 3. Lemme know. Thanks! 

Hi, if red/white, mackerel and sardine are still available, I’d like to combine those with the RM Smith I’ll get Friday 

48 mins ago, Nomad92 said:

Lol. Are these 4 all the same size? you have a couple gold/orange...is death required to get one of those?from the lot you just posted I'm thinking....top and bottom. And a gold/orange would make 3. Lemme know. Thanks! 

If you want to stick to these four as options I'll take the bottom 3. Which I think is the same as the original lot. Green Mack, RH and sardine. I would prefer a orange/gold over the RH if you want to part with one. 

1 hour ago, Nomad92 said:

If you want to stick to these four as options I'll take the bottom 3. Which I think is the same as the original lot. Green Mack, RH and sardine. I would prefer a orange/gold over the RH if you want to part with one. 

There are 5 different patterns and they are all the same size as the original lot.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

13 mins ago, Marc H said:

There are 5 different patterns and they are all the same size as the original lot.  

Ahh. Didn't realize the 3rd pic is of a different color. Let's go with the blue/green/ silver (top plug), red head and laser belly (first pic bottom). Plugs 1, 3 and 4 in first pic. Or I'll take an orange/gold in place of the red head if you can (want to) do it. Let me know. Thanks!

Edited by Nomad92

On 3/13/2019 at 9:31 PM, Nomad92 said:

Ahh. Didn't realize the 3rd pic is of a different color. Let's go with the blue/green/ silver (top plug), red head and laser belly (first pic bottom). Plugs 1, 3 and 4 in first pic. Or I'll take an orange/gold in place of the red head if you can (want to) do it. Let me know. Thanks!

I'll do the 1, 3 and 4. I looked around today and couldn't find another gold/orange.  If I do find any used in storage I'll let you know.  

11 hours ago, Marc H said:

I'll do the 1, 3 and 4. I looked around today and couldn't find another gold/orange.  If I do find any used in storage I'll let you know.  

That works. So the top and bottom plugs in the first pic along with the red head. Pp coming..