iphish

Odell is now a Cleveland Brown

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, iphish said:

Eli Manning is good QB with a remarkable record for not getting injured through out his carreer.

All I was saying is Eli was better than a middle of the road QB.  Oh btw...durability means a lot in this league ,you guys make it sound like he was just lucky not to miss games.  I am sure there were plenty of times in his career that he played through injury and pain. You don’t just amass a consecutive games played record like that without being able to take a hit.  It’s also lot easier now a days to stay upright and healthy as a QB also. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 hours ago, puff tentacle said:

All I was saying is Eli was better than a middle of the road QB.  Oh btw...durability means a lot in this league ,you guys make it sound like he was just lucky not to miss games.  I am sure there were plenty of times in his career that he played through injury and pain. You don’t just amass a consecutive games played record like that without being able to take a hit.  It’s also lot easier now a days to stay upright and healthy as a QB also. 

I meant that he was lucky he avoided any career ending or career changing injurys. Every quarter back wants to stay on the field, doesn't want to miss a start and will play thru pain and injury.. 

despite this many do not make past 5-6 years of effectiveness nor on the same team..

Edited by iphish