iphish

Odell is now a Cleveland Brown

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Giants will receive a first-round pick in 2019 (No. 17 overall), the Browns’ second third-round pick this year and safety Jabrill Peppers.

Browns got a good deal.  Giants obviously going for a QB in the first round this year and will likely half ass it anyway.

Edited by Fly By Nite

Not sure about this move. Browns looked liked they were heading in a positive direction. OBJ has has a ton of talent but bring headaches and drama. I’m just not sure the coaching staff in Cleveland can handle him and get the production they will need from him week end and week out. I give it two years. Only time will tell, good luck to ya Cleveland 

It’s a great move. Cleveland is going to be good next year. I think, they think they can win that freakin division. 

Pittsburgh will likely be worse.

Baltimore will likely be worse.

Cincinnati already blows dog.  

3 mins ago, Bwstriper44 said:

Not sure about this move. Browns looked liked they were heading in a positive direction. OBJ has has a ton of talent but bring headaches and drama. I’m just not sure the coaching staff in Cleveland can handle him and get the production they will need from him week end and week out. I give it two years. Only time will tell, good luck to ya Cleveland 

Are you a browns fan?

Damn, just when you thought the Browns were going in the right direction the shell out huge picks to acquire a freekin head case.     :dismay:

3 mins ago, Markushook said:

It’s a great move. Cleveland is going to be good next year. I think, they think they can win that freakin division. 

Pittsburgh will likely be worse.

Baltimore will likely be worse.

Cincinnati already blows dog.  

Never thought of that but you're most likely right. 

Cleveland fans must be going nuts right now. 

Quite happy he's out of the nfc east (go birds!). I think it'll be interesting to see how Mayfield and Odell coexist. They both seem like very strong personalities that can either really help the team or tear it down. Landry + Odell + Njoku + Chubb/Hunt? + Mayfield seems like a very dynamic offense on paper (but with many mouths to feed)