jsbergen

Shop with Best plug selection in NJ?

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Talking Strictly plug selection. Which is the best shop you’ve been to? Not including Tackle Direct. 

1 Fisherman’s Supply ( largest inventory overall)

2 Grumpys (Largest custom inventory )

Reel seat in Brielle, Fishermans headquarters in LBI, Tackle box in Hazlet, Betty and Nicks in Seaside, Giglio's in Seabright, Julians in Atlantic highlands specializes in penns

Between Giglio's and Julian's, basically all the bases are covered as far as stripers and the rest are concerned. That said, I stopped at Saltywater Tackle on my way home from the Asbury Park fishing show today and my jaw almost hit the floor. Their lure selection is unreal. If you plan on fishing for tuna, Dorado, pelagics...check it out. They don't carry striper lures, but they definitely have the best selection of lures and high end tackle from around the world in NJ, bar none. Leaving the credit card in the car is strongly advised.(they don't put price tags on any of their stock). The place is amazing. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Really aren't many south jersey guys on here huh?

Peace Token b&t has a great selection of just about everything.  Place used to be a good sized Wawa and is packed to the gills with gear

Edited by Bluetaildragger