Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zybathegeek

Careful for what you wish for

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

In this case being hoisted by their own petard is a misnomer, more appropriate is being garotted by their own petard.

Will it take hell freezing over for gender fluidity to turn back into a gender solid where commonsense prevails.?

What say you?

theresurgent.com

Let the Games Begin: Transgenderism Poised to Ruin the Olympics - The Resurgent

by Peter Heck Read Profile arrow_right_alt
3-4 minutes

For those who have thought that it will take an outrage of global proportions to restore sanity to this spectacle of “feelings-over-science” that is transgenderism, I can’t help but think we are on the cusp of that very moment. 

Last week I wrote about how it was beginning to dawn on an increasing number of gay and lesbian activists that the doctrine of transgenderism completely undermines their own.  If gender is a fluid, social construct with no binding social or cultural value, then the premise behind homosexuality is obliterated.

In short, you can believe the gay conception of sexuality and identity or you can believe the transgender one.  You can’t believe both.

Tennis star Martina Navratilova, a pioneering icon of the gay rights movement, found herself on the wrong side of this debate recently.  The former champ was booted from her spokeswoman gig for an LGBT organization because she acknowledged that biological men who are psychologically convinced they are women should not be allowed to participate in women’s athletic events.  Because regardless of their state of mind, their bodies are equipped with the advantages of male skeletal and muscular structure.  It’s an unfair advantage that undergirds the entire concept of having divisions between men and women sports to begin with.

But unfortunately for Martina, the sexual revolution snowball had already rolled too far down the hill to be stopped, and it plowed her over.  So what’s next?  Transgender ideology is taking on the Olympic Games and those who would seek to preserve its dignity and credibility.  Specifically, it’s coming after former Olympians and medalists who understand the mockery that is about to be made of the competition, as well as the Olympic and World records:

Former Olympian Sharron Davies MBE has been accused of “fueling hate” after saying that transgender women should not be allowed to compete in female sport. 

The competitive swimmer, who won a swimming silver at the 1980 Olympics in Moscow and two Commonwealth golds, said that her comments were not transphobic and claimed she had spoken to many other female athletes who “feel the same way”.

“I have nothing against anyone who wishes 2be transgender ”, Davies wrote on Twitter. “However I believe there is a fundamental difference between the binary sex u r born with & the gender u may identify as. “To protect women’s sport those with a male sex advantage should not be able 2compete in women’s sport.”

Davies is obviously correct.  There’s no reason to have “women’s sport” at all if biological men are going to be allowed to compete.  We might as well drop the pretense and make all women compete with all men.  Declare that there are no more “women’s world records” or “women’s gold medals.” 

Of course that won’t happen, and consequently this rebellion against science and reason being led by the West is about to topple the integrity of one of the greatest unifying events in human history. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, fishinambition said:

The olympics are finally gonna be entertaining.

Only if the women insist on competing in the nude so spectators can get to see what is twat, and what is not. :rav:

Edited by zybathegeek

Are the networks going to want a refund for the rights to broadcast the games?  It might be fun for a while but that will wear of quickly in my opinion.

Cabo

26 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Only if the women insist on competing in the nude so spectators can get to see what is twat, and what is not. :rav:

Are we gonna have to guess? Look for the bouncing junk? Another reason to not bother turning on.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The women should refuse to compete. Let the networks figure out what to do with the expensive dead time they bought. 

I'm pretty sure money would talk and the he/she's would walk.... 

Edited by J

I believe women athletes will boycott the games if the Olympic Federation allows this gender myth to proliferate.

Rest assured we will get to stand on the sidelines bemused by the gyrations of the feminista movement and the social justice warriors attempting to pretzel logic their points of view. 

21 hours ago, J said:

There's only one logical solution here.... 

Misspelling. No worries I fixed it for you.

There's only one biological solution here.... 

I like the idea of a private olympics where competitors are invited.

Actually I dont watch the Olympics.

Not sure how they could be ruined better.

No you cant take steroids that would make you compete unfairly against the other woman.

However, your brother Bob is welcomed to think he's a woman a compete.

The world has gone insane terminally.