Little

Turn out the lights

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

The party's over.

Hillary is out.

My guess is her health is failing, and her support network is of the age where they cash in their ill gotten millions and head for the islands (Roger waters comes to mind.  "Just another sad old man, all alone and dying of cancer").

Its over.  

Two things for this thread.

First a reflection.  What were some more memorable Rodham Clinton moments for you?  The right wingers can point out her corruption and evil and other despicable traits.  The progs can point to all the GREAT things she did to advance the causes of America-specifically the protection and preservation of individual liberty and freedom.

Second, a show of hands.  How many of you SOL ers voted for Bernie Sanders AND, after you watched Hillary rig the primaries to make him lose, turned right around and voted for her for president in 2016?

Housekeeping note, if any of you feel the need to go off topic and comment on my/anyone's supposed infatuation with Hillary Clinton, I will report the post to the site leaders.

Her inability to concede the night of the election and her being so late to do so the next morning will always highlight what a POS we escaped from.... 

Posted (edited) · Report post

i can't narrow it down to any one great moment.  Her body odor of work is unparalleled in politics.

From her seizures to her hot sauce to her negro dialect.  It's all gold.

Laughing at getting a child rapist off is up there though,

Then again, her almost making the marines after gutting salmon for a living is impressive too.

Sniper fire?

**** it, I can't choose.  It's too soon

Edited by jkrock

Here I will start.

Early 80s.  My dad (NOT a hunter) and his then cohort Billy Y from Memphis went duck hunting with Y's old friend Jody Powell-he was Jimmy Carter's press secretary.  He tol them he thought Clinton would get elected president, and that there were no more corrupt people in politics that he had ever met.

2 mins ago, jkrock said:

i can't narrow it down to any one great moment.  Her body odor of work is unparalleled in politics.

From her seizures to her hot sauce to her negro dialect.  It's all gold.

Laughing at getting a child rapist off is up there though,

Then again, her almost making the marines after gutting salmon for a living is impressive too.

Sniper fire?

**** it, I can't choose.  It's too soon

Yeah, no time limit here.

You should consider changing the title of this discussion, very deceiving both factually as well as implication. I almost started a “HRC is out of it” thread but checked first.

Also, I am pretty sure those lights have been out for some time, it is just that HRC had her eyes shut tight so as to avoid seeing what was happening in the real world. She peaked out of one eye just a bit recently and her envisioned future fell into shambles. 

49 mins ago, Little said:

Housekeeping note, if any of you feel the need to go off topic and comment on my/anyone's supposed infatuation with Hillary Clinton, I will report the post to the site leaders.

Why?

Does the truth both you?

22 mins ago, hamlet said:

Its real pain for a narcissist when the spotlight is switched off

But now she will have so much more time to commune with nature in the Chappaqua woods.