Daylight savings time.

Rate this topic

DoorGunner

On Sunday the sun won't set till 7:01 and it will be light out for a good half hour after that. Not like the start of winter when the sun sets and it's like a light switch went off. I look forward to this almost as much as I do Christmas and it's just five days away.

Will be nice to come home after a regular work day and have dinner and still have enough daylight left to go out and do something. It coincides with the grasses turning green and the robins singing and trees blooming. Baseball, laughing gulls, boardwalk opening and the season of shorts and T-shirts. All the animals that said F winter and headed south are on their way back including fish.

Anyone else looking for the turning of the clocks?   

Same here...something needs to start making it feel like spring...the weather isn’t pulling it’s wagon :squid:  

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Belmo,

I don't plant but last year my 11 year old grandson started and had a blast. I never heard of seed potatoes. Are they easy to work with, if so I will get some for him. What is your source?

44 mins ago, Belmo said:

Ma seed potatoes arrived the other day. It's almost time to plant. I can't wait. :th:

2 mins ago, CharlieK said:

Belmo,

I don't plant but last year my 11 year old grandson started and had a blast. I never heard of seed potatoes. Are they easy to work with, if so I will get some for him. What is your source?

He got them from Ma. He clearly states that. Call Ma and ask her for some. :th: 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.