Lagerhead

Adam schiff

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

Schiff stated that Trump threatened cohens family, so I google.

What I come up with is Matt Gaetz tweeting about Cohen...

', Gaetz asked Cohen on Twitter, "Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot..."

So this turns into Trump threatening Cohen's family?

14 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

', Gaetz asked Cohen on Twitter, "Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot..."

It's code

Not quite sure whose more disgusting, little beady-eyed Schiffy or Dirty Cohen. Both sleaze bags this world would be better off without.

57 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

A journalist by name of    Edward Dovere    tweeted this...

"President Trump called @mattgaetz

last night from Hanoi to talk the Cohen testimony and the threats (since rescinded) Gaetz made about Cohen. "I was happy to do it for you. You just keep killing it," Gaetz was heard telling him. (Gaetz told me he doesn't discuss calls w/POTUS)"

I've heard no confirmation, and don't know who the source was supposed to be. Maybe that's what Schiff was referring to.

Edited by patchyfog

Just now, patchyfog said:

A journalist by name of    Edward Dovere    tweeted this...

"President Trump called @mattgaetz

last night from Hanoi to talk the Cohen testimony and the threats (since rescinded) Gaetz made about Cohen. "I was happy to do it for you. You just keep killing it," Gaetz was heard telling him. (Gaetz told me he doesn't discuss calls w/POTUS)"

I've heard no confirmation, and don't know who the source was supposed to be. Maybe that's what Schiff was referring to.

Orange Man Bad.............

Scumbag lefties don't need no stinkin confirmation.

14 mins ago, KnewBee said:

great topic, very interesting question....

Adam Shiff is way too close to Ed Buck (rhymes with butt ****) for me.  Creepy, and very blackmailable.

1 hour ago, Little said:

Adam Shiff is way too close to Ed Buck (rhymes with butt ****) for me.  Creepy, and very blackmailable.

That's the question, Shi@s is so creepy, what's he hiding.  It's the same old BS. GOP bad, democratic communist party good. Most of the BS the lefties put on here can be proved wrong. LIke they say truth is in the eyes of the beholder.