FoliFish

More Snow Tonight!

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

Ugh.  Snow total Forecast is all over the map for this one.  What do our resident weather experts think?

I'm not rst3 but as far as winter goes ....I have had enough!........I want warm breezes and pretty girls in bikini's laying in the sun!!

thumbnail (48).jpeg

5-9" in hopkinton depending on who u believe. However this last one wasn't even half of what was forecast.

Our weather girl was very specific this morning. 3.6"  :laugh:

They can't even get whether it will or won't snow right (see the 2" forecast that we didn't get last night), but have it down to the .6 tonight.

Early this morning my Weather Underground app had south shore at 8-12 lol.  Since then I’ve seen 3-6, 5-9, 4-8 on various outlets (including the app which has changed since 5:30AM).  I guess I’ll go with somewhere bettween 3 and 9 and call it 6”.   

8 mins ago, Joe G said:

:dismay:

Joe, I try to post a little bit of humor in this forum and I get a boo hoo from you??????????????

What has to be done to get some lively foolishness going here instead of the Me Me Me s or the I I I s...………...even Burkie is missing...…………..

Bet on ~6" of heavy wet March snow, along a belt centered on the Pike. Less to far north in NH, less on cape. 

Then, January cold makes a return midweek. Lows in single digits. Basically, a pile of crap forecast.