Todays OTW tv show Mar.3

Rate this topic

troutworm

If you meant stream live as they air, YouTube TV has Comcast Sports Boston in their channel lineup (as well as NESN) if you're in the New England viewing area. Not too bad a deal @ $40 a month for those considering cutting the cableTV cord. 

I'll have mine on the rocks.

33 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

If you meant stream live as they air, YouTube TV has Comcast Sports Boston in their channel lineup (as well as NESN) if you're in the New England viewing area. Not too bad a deal @ $40 a month for those considering cutting the cableTV cord. 

i did this a year and a half ago when youtube TV first became available. got locked in at 35/month. great deal if you ask me. saved 120/month by getting rid of cable. even after the 35 thats still a good savings...

When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person;
it merely says something about our own need to be critical.
-Author Unknown-

17 mins ago, bradW said:

i did this a year and a half ago when youtube TV first became available. got locked in at 35/month. great deal if you ask me. saved 120/month by getting rid of cable. even after the 35 thats still a good savings...

They gave me a free month trial with a recent Roku purchase. I like it a lot after using it a couple of weeks. Missing a few channels the wife and daughter just have to have (Food Network, TLC, and Discovery) or else I'd switch in a heartbeat. I guess you can get those through Philo for an extra $16 a month. The 2 streaming services combined would still be a little less than half what I'm paying Dish Network now.  

I'll have mine on the rocks.