DaveBKNY

Few Reels - Penn Torques and VS

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Penn Torque S5’s one in black and one in gold. Black has box, papers and all. Both are in very good/great condition. $450 each 

VSX250 with box and bag used with various scratches. Had power knob. Don’t have original. $650 

VS200G US model. No box or bag. Near mint condition. Cant even find a flaw worth pointing out. $750

VR50 BNIB - still in box as shipped $489 save on tax and shipping. 

All prices PP shipped. Don’t really want to sell anything but it happens. No trades as I really don’t need anything more. 

3BD315BE-B7EA-4246-AE15-1ADEFB18CB01.jpeg

4C14C58A-35CB-4E10-BAC7-545B5927595F.jpeg

89770F92-F778-4B38-A3BE-1FF9962150D6.jpeg

839E1217-D5EB-468A-9C7C-279D202E52AF.jpeg

Edited by DaveBKNY

1 hour ago, rreelman said:

What number are the torque's--rreelman

I’m not the owner but you can see they both say 5 on them. The handle knobs of this style were only on the 5 aswell.

1 hour ago, rreelman said:

What number are the torque's--rreelman

9 mins ago, matt boyer said:

I’m not the owner but you can see they both say 5 on them. The handle knobs of this style were only on the 5 aswell.

Yes. Sorry they are the S5 models. 

I don’t want you to take it the wrong way I’m trying to be respectful offering $500 shipped for the vs250bxp given the cosmetics looks like the spool lip is marked aswell?

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 hours ago, Chicaneries said:

Could you do $675.00

on the VS200G ? Thanks for considering.

Ill do that. A steal. 

6 hours ago, angryseahorse said:

Where are you located ? 

Brooklyn, NY 

5 hours ago, matt boyer said:

I don’t want you to take it the wrong way I’m trying to be respectful offering $500 shipped for the vs250bxp given the cosmetics looks like the spool lip is marked aswell?

Yeah but Still functions nicely and the spool lip looks marked but it’s not deep where it’s catching the line. Looks way worse in pics than in person. I’ll do $550. Great deal.

5 hours ago, angryseahorse said:

Offer $400 for the VR50. Whatever payment you prefer. 

I’ll do $465. And prefer check, MO, or cash but will accept PP. Great deal BNIB. 

Starting to change my mind and regret this as I type these responses. Let me know. 

Edited by DaveBKNY

On 3/4/2019 at 8:25 PM, angryseahorse said:

425 Final offer for vr50 if you are willing - if not no problem and offer will be withdrawn. 

No thanks. It’s BNIB. Don’t think you’ll find a better deal than that. 

On 3/4/2019 at 8:22 AM, matt boyer said:

Thanks for the offer but I will decline as well the best I could do is offer to cover the PayPal fees

I’m going to retract my offer as we’ll figure you weren’t interested good luck with sale