Chass510

Bench warrant

Rate this topic

124 posts in this topic

Hey guys

I’m taking a road trip down to rocky point Mexico tomorow but have 2 out-standing speeding tickets on my record from last March and July.

anyone have any knowledge on if I’m gonna have an issue at the border upon entry/exit? 

Thanks guys 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Remember, you always seem to get picked up a warrant when you least expect it. Why not speak to an attorney and clear them up? 

Edited by VanStaalSteve

I am sure you already know that if you get pulled over for anything and they run your name and d.o.b. your getting hauled in. If your lucky enough not to get pulled over and you make it into Mexico , upon re entry into US you run a risk again.  It will cost you more money in the long run if you get arrested than it will to answer those tickets. 

3 hours ago, Chass510 said:

Hey guys

I’m taking a road trip down to rocky point Mexico tomorow but have 2 out-standing speeding tickets on my record from last March and July.

anyone have any knowledge on if I’m gonna have an issue at the border upon entry/exit? 

Thanks guys 

I’ve made that run.  Aka Puerto Penasco.  If there’s still a bar there that’s white cinder block wall with no windows...go for the local flavor, but don’t lose track of the two exits.

Has your license or registration been suspended ? You may have your car impounded, like stated above get an attorney and try to plea down to no points.

They only check when you leave. Coming back in you get free medical.

I wouldn't chance it. You probably have a bench warrant out for you, for failure to appear.

Good luck