DerrickT

2019 Food Fling Pictures

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

been doing great-made some business changes, got old, stopped fishing, stepped up the hunting

gotta get down to visit one of these years-miss the flings and talking with you guys.  will have to hit you up if i get down to philly this year(if you are still in the area)

:wave:

You will have 3 chances this year to see me down there, May, September and November, at least that is the plan............

On 3/12/2019 at 2:45 PM, robraz said:

been doing great-made some business changes, got old, stopped fishing, stepped up the hunting

gotta get down to visit one of these years-miss the flings and talking with you guys.  will have to hit you up if i get down to philly this year(if you are still in the area)

7 hours ago, Steve in Mass said:

:wave:

You will have 3 chances this year to see me down there, May, September and November, at least that is the plan............

Steve's coming to Philly thrice..............nice! We'll get a hoagie!

1 hour ago, DerrickT said:

Guess we can plan on 3 massive storms then :rolleyes:

Steve, I need more info to plan the rest of my year around these storms.... TIA

have to see if i can get the wife to visit the shore with me in sept

if you have dates, please message them to me so i can set my schedule

Looks like everyone had a BLAST! I too wish I could have made it, just wasn't feeling well this year. God willing, next year I'm gonna be there to see you fine folks. 

I really like the flings.

Damm  many photos, gathering looked like all had good time, Couple things I noticed, every one had on long sleeve shirts sweaters,  guy coking out side bundled up,, guess it is still cold there, was in 70's and rain , so moving on  next issue was photo after photo all clear and no problem except the only name tag I could see plainly was MikeMc , so who the hell are the rest of you.  Al