Slowwwride

March 2019 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Cuz... it's a new month, soooo....

Props to those who went out today with the crappy conditions.  As per usual.... no spot details. You can say what county you were in (eg Monmouth County = MoCo) and whether you were fishing on the ocean side (out front) or in the back bays/rivers (in the back) but you cannot state specific places lest the internet smite you down. At least these are the rules as I understand them. It's March 1, so game on! Good luck to everyone this year.

13 hours ago, Slowwwride said:

Cuz... it's a new month, soooo....

Props to those who went out today with the crappy conditions.  As per usual.... no spot details. You can say what county you were in (eg Monmouth County = MoCo) and whether you were fishing on the ocean side (out front) or in the back bays/rivers (in the back) but you cannot state specific places lest the internet smite you down. At least these are the rules as I understand them. It's March 1, so game on! Good luck to everyone this year.

You should lock this because the official March Fishing thread was started by Susdy.

I did not see it last night otherwise I would not have made one.  I'll defer to the sudster.

2 hours ago, ACFishing said:

didn't go fishing myself but one of the guys i fish with already caught a keeper striper in the bay.

Really.... that is interesting... gives me hope. I can't wait for the action to heat up. Let's carry this convo over to the other thread

lock.jpg