bonefishdick

Last Day of February - Medical Status Update

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks once again for the info BFD I fished on Estero beach on the south end of the island near the pass last spring and had good luck caught a variety of fish but not many Snook mostly trout and lady fish but a few jacks and a couple of pompano . For the past 6 or 7 years I have done a couple of guided trips on the back bay and up behind Sanibel fishing for the most part is good but it can burn up the cash.

I was thinking of trying Sanibel up near the pass and was wondering what the parking situation is like?

XS

Edited by xsailor
spelling

I dont know you BD but ive been reading your posts for years, get well and thanks for letting me virtually pine for a Dunkin after a good morning of throwing betsy's.

2 hours ago, scooleen74 said:

I dont know you BD but ive been reading your posts for years, get well and thanks for letting me virtually pine for a Dunkin after a good morning of throwing betsy's.

Same here!

9 hours ago, tk118 said:

I can tell you first hand that Norm is looking forward to seeing you down in Sanibel . Get well soon Dick !

Thanks Tom

Posted (edited) · Report post

Dick, all the best from Dominique and me for your upcoming surgery and a speedy recovery!!

We are already making plans for Sanibel in spring 2020 (no trip this year due to the birth of our daughter last october), hope to meet you again on the beaches then. That time hopefully without the wind issue as of last time...

Again, all the best for you from Germany and keep strong :-)

Edited by TheEuropeanFlyfisher

2 hours ago, TheEuropeanFlyfisher said:

Dick, all the best from Dominique and me for your upcoming surgery and a speedy recovery!!

We are already making plans for Sanibel in spring 2020 (no trip this year due to the birth of our daughter last october), hope to meet you again on the beaches then. That time hopefully without the wind issue as of last time...

Again, all the best for you from Germany and keep strong :-)

It would be good to see both of you, I have every intention of being there.

have been traveling and just seeing the thread

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to the picture ( and story) of that spring snook

All the best- in my thoughts and prayers

BFD

Just seeing this.    Hang in there!  You’ll be back chasing them in no time!  

In the interim, to take your mind off “stuff”,  I thought I would send you a pic of my very first wild brown caught this past Sunday on a float trip on the Deerfield.  Not a lot of technique needed from yours truly, but still a pretty good day in March to break up the winter!  

4B56D660-FA99-4E98-A58A-FAEEADC89945.jpeg