bonefishdick

Last Day of February - Medical Status Update

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

Dick,

Snook have yet to show up in the wash here in Naples.  When you arrive I expect the action will be much better.

Take care.

Bucko

I can tell that you are still running on the energizer batteries..............they last forever.

Keep up your positive thinking and that is 75% of the battle. Best wishes to your full recovery.

Regards,

FT

Posted (edited) · Report post

BFD hope our paths cross somewhere on the Cape this spring.  I'll bring the coffee ! In the meantime rest and recover and look forward to  that restorative sun and those mild southwest breezes returning.

Edited by Orca

BFD I am new to the forum and have been reading a lot of your posts on Sanibel fishing as I too spend the spring in the same area(FMB) I am hoping to meet you on the beach some morning in April and wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for your informative posts I tied a bunch of Schminnows hope they work for me on the beach next month.

Best ...XS

3 hours ago, xsailor said:

BFD I am new to the forum and have been reading a lot of your posts on Sanibel fishing as I too spend the spring in the same area(FMB) I am hoping to meet you on the beach some morning in April and wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for your informative posts I tied a bunch of Schminnows hope they work for me on the beach next month.

Best ...XS

xs first welcome to the forum, you found a good place, I was going to send a pm but you need 15 posts before you can send or receive them.

I have had a few recent setbacks with another surgery coming up this month and April at this point looks a bit iffy but I will try to keep things updated. Thanks for the good words, try to get those 15 posts because people will send info om pm's that that won't tell you on the open forum.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Best ...XS

Thanks for the quick response BFD I was unaware it would take 15 posts to get a pm most forums are 3 - 5 but no worries.

Edited by xsailor
content edit