fishfinder401

well this could be interesting news from old town

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

this is all i have seen of what is apparently a new version of the old town predator pdl, considering in was planning on getting a predator pdl this spring this may completley change my plans 

5c75877c5d543_predatorpdlx.PNG.39ab123a0a01637b1f9db80d2ac21cb0.PNG

Edited by fishfinder401

1 hour ago, The Riddler said:

New colors added to the Predator line...lame.

colors.JPG

darn... i was hoping for much more than that... figured to give it a slightly different name there would be at least 1 or 2 other features or changes...

They have done great marketing with the PDL. They offer discounts and that is causing folks to jump. Also adding sounders and still knocking a couple of bucks off.  They also extended the warranty.  That’s fair to me. The only manufacture doing it. 

4 mins ago, The Riddler said:

They have done great marketing with the PDL. They offer discounts and that is causing folks to jump. Also adding sounders and still knocking a couple of bucks off.  They also extended the warranty.  That’s fair to me. The only manufacture doing it. 

the discount from a local shop along with the helix 5 deal on them is getting me to finally grab one this march at the RISSA, although from demoing it and other multiple times i had already decided to grab one as long as nothing new came out

2 hours ago, fishfinder401 said:

the discount from a local shop along with the helix 5 deal on them is getting me to finally grab one this march at the RISSA, although from demoing it and other multiple times i had already decided to grab one as long as nothing new came out

Which dealer? Goose Hummock?

16 mins ago, Billyjp2 said:

Which dealer? Goose Hummock?

Wickford kayak center, 10% off, no sales tax, 15% off and no sales tax on accesories, along with the helix 5 deal

41 mins ago, fishfinder401 said:

Wickford kayak center, 10% off, no sales tax, 15% off and no sales tax on accesories, along with the helix 5 deal

Are they a vendor at the show?

Posted (edited) · Report post

11 mins ago, Billyjp2 said:

Are they a vendor at the show?

Yep, they are usually the one with a huge setup for kayaks

I spend too much time tin their booth every year to the point they recognize me Haha, finally getting on this time though. 

Edited by fishfinder401