fishfinder401

well this could be interesting news from old town

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

this is all i have seen of what is apparently a new version of the old town predator pdl, considering in was planning on getting a predator pdl this spring this may completley change my plans 

5c75877c5d543_predatorpdlx.PNG.39ab123a0a01637b1f9db80d2ac21cb0.PNG

Edited by fishfinder401

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Riddler said:

New colors added to the Predator line...lame.

 

 

 

 

colors.JPG

darn... i was hoping for much more than that... figured to give it a slightly different name there would be at least 1 or 2 other features or changes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have done great marketing with the PDL. They offer discounts and that is causing folks to jump. Also adding sounders and still knocking a couple of bucks off.  They also extended the warranty.  That’s fair to me. The only manufacture doing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, The Riddler said:

They have done great marketing with the PDL. They offer discounts and that is causing folks to jump. Also adding sounders and still knocking a couple of bucks off.  They also extended the warranty.  That’s fair to me. The only manufacture doing it. 

the discount from a local shop along with the helix 5 deal on them is getting me to finally grab one this march at the RISSA, although from demoing it and other multiple times i had already decided to grab one as long as nothing new came out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fishfinder401 said:

the discount from a local shop along with the helix 5 deal on them is getting me to finally grab one this march at the RISSA, although from demoing it and other multiple times i had already decided to grab one as long as nothing new came out

 

Which dealer? Goose Hummock?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, Billyjp2 said:

 

Which dealer? Goose Hummock?

Wickford kayak center, 10% off, no sales tax, 15% off and no sales tax on accesories, along with the helix 5 deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 mins ago, fishfinder401 said:

Wickford kayak center, 10% off, no sales tax, 15% off and no sales tax on accesories, along with the helix 5 deal

Are they a vendor at the show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

11 mins ago, Billyjp2 said:

Are they a vendor at the show?

Yep, they are usually the one with a huge setup for kayaks

I spend too much time tin their booth every year to the point they recognize me Haha, finally getting on this time though. 

Edited by fishfinder401

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.