DoOver

Science Dead To Democrats

Rate this topic

70 posts in this topic

1 min ago, drmevo said:

It's too bad so many threads get killed this way around here. 

Unfortunately, the forum guidelines don't apply to the far right wingers. 

Edited by The Dude

Ohhh no, did you have to skip a couple replies..the horror's!

You are free to talk, but would rather play the martyr, poor me, I'm the only one that gets picked on....:waah:

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

That's just the issue here. The late term abortion of a nonviable baby is usually done by inducing birth. Do you keep a baby that might only live a few weeks on life support alive at that point? It's not an easy question to answer.

If a child is born then you do what you can to keep them alive. If it is a nonviable baby it would have died in the uterus. No one is guaranteed anything in life, if you live one day then that is/was your life. To kill a baby because you choose to neglect care is murder. I find it strange so many people are willing to kill innocent babies but are opposed to the execution of convicted criminals who have been sentenced to death. 

3 hours ago, nalu22 said:

Ohhh no, did you have to skip a couple replies..the horror's!

You are free to talk, but would rather play the martyr, poor me, I'm the only one that gets picked on....:waah:

How about you Qanon weirdos just let the normally functioning adults have a discussion? 

5 hours ago, saltydawg said:

When we get to issues like end-of-life care and abortion, the heavy hand of government will usually not improve an already difficult situation. There are no easy answers, but having the government make the decisions is, in general, the very wrong answer. 

This is why anyone middle-aged or older should fill out advance directives while they're of able mind and body.   Let your end-of-life care be your decision, and not doctors or governments, or putting the burden of pulling the plug on your loved ones.   If you don't want to be a vegetable hooked up to expensive machines for months with little chance of a quality of life on the other side, get it in writing now.  

30 mins ago, The Dude said:

How about you Qanon weirdos just let the normally functioning adults have a discussion? 

Actually I was on topic and answering other people's replies; sorry this isn't your ball to take him, now run along and pout somewhere.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Not so.

Yes, if it is nonviable it would have died on its own. It might only live for a short time after being born then die naturally no matter what is done to help. A baby that could survive outside of the uterus even for one second should not be aborted. If a women wants to terminate her pregnancy then do so in the beginning of your pregnancy when your child could not survive outside of your womb.