Casting event interest

Rate this topic

shark lobster

Putting this up as just to see who would be interested in going and giving a hand setting up , food, cooking , or whatever else needs to be done !

Getting to be that time of yr that we start talking about it ! So if there is any interest please feel free if you are new here and would like to attend or help out that would be great !

Yes I am interested Chuck. I know that this is a team effort and there are no leaders here so everyone can help in some way. If its bringing a grill or some tables or plates or a case of water ect. Some live closer than others so maybe we could see if a grill is available. 

We should throw some dates out there, maybe early May? Then get a little list together so we are some what organized. 

Let's all help out and make this a fun outing. 

Oh and I just want to say I am a sucky caster. :laugh:

troll #122  <*)))<

9 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Lot of lurkers

I already said I'm the worst caster.....

No worries guys

I'll compete with you for the title of worst caster!!! Old Farts compitition, participants have to be over 65??? Bring it on!!!!

(*member formerly known as 'Johhygolf')

3 mins ago, shark lobster said:

For guys who have not been to the casting event!

this is a fun outing there is no competition casting just guys throwing stuff tunning gear , eating food and lots of BS so please dont feel like your a crappy caster and dont want to come !this is a fun event 

Yes that's true I'm just kinda messing around. 

This is a great way to test out different rods and reels before buying one.this is a very informal event. Just walk up cast .see where you land on the field. 

A lot of guys take hooks off some plugs to see how they fly.

A fun event. 

troll #122  <*)))<