Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dena

Red State Blue State

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

I live in a blue state with a vibrant economy and make more here than I would in another state.  Working the same job.  However my salary does not keep up with cost of housing. In San Francisco and the bay area. Its a million for a fixer upper. I do not currently own. Don't want to pay that price to live here.  My coworker just bought a house for around 2 million in the city.  One that needs work. The down payment for that at 20% is 400K plus your looking at over 20k a year in property tax. To pay that is just absurd.

45 mins ago, D_L said:

I live in a blue state with a vibrant economy and make more here than I would in another state.  Working the same job.  However my salary does not keep up with cost of housing. In San Francisco and the bay area. Its a million for a fixer upper. I do not currently own. Don't want to pay that price to live here.  My coworker just bought a house for around 2 million in the city.  One that needs work. The down payment for that at 20% is 400K plus your looking at over 20k a year in property tax. To pay that is just absurd.

Don't worry, the blue states are rapidly doing everything they can to destroy their own economies. Pretty soon you'll be able to move to South Dakota or Arizona.

15 mins ago, MakoMike said:

Don't worry, the blue states are rapidly doing everything they can to destroy their own economies. Pretty soon you'll be able to move to South Dakota or Arizona.

Yeah going to have to move somewhere eventually. To rich for my blood in California.

3 hours ago, saltydawg said:

One thing blue states need to keep their wacky legislation going: taxpayers. So as the migration patterns clearly show people moving out of the most liberal states, how do they fund the wackiness? 

More taxes and more “fees”

12 pictures.   9 blue states, 3 red states.  None selected as outliers.  meaning, they represent  major hubs or major regions within their respective states.

You pick.  Tell me which one (or three) ole Bill Mahr plans to spend his coin on.

Hypocrite.

5 hours ago, saltydawg said:

One thing blue states need to keep their wacky legislation going: taxpayers. So as the migration patterns clearly show people moving out of the most liberal states, how do they fund the wackiness? 

What's REALLY beautiful is the way these left-wing bungholes screw up one place, move to dodge the taxes they created themselves, and then proceed to do the same thing to the place they ran to.